Gallimore's 1st step to QB is 1st step to Cowboys immortality

kskboys

Reaction score
Gallimore is a 1-for-1 replacement for Maliek Collins. They're the exact same player.

Who knows whether or not Gallimore is as disruptive in the NFL as a rusher.
Senior Bowl and Combine are definitely pointing in that direction.
His career at Oklahoma isn't.
Of course. That's why he slipped, playing in that non-D playing Big 12 on a lousy D. We got lucky.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
And what I'm saying is that absolutely none of those things have been proven true in the NFL. He's not healthier, you don't get NFL players much healthier than Collins. It's not guesswork, Collins rarely missed games, and was a productive DT passrusher. It's factual.

That's also not to mention the fact that Collins (25, turns 26 next April) isn't even two years older than Gallimore (23, turns 24 in January). I'd hope that Gallimore looked stronger in college.

You've got Collins built up in your mind to a point that it's totally devoid of the truth. Go ahead and stick with him and see where it gets you. He's not even employed with the Cowboys any longer, anyway. Good luck with your fantasies of him. He'll be replaced by Gallimore by the looks of things. Collins signed a 1-yr. contract with the Las Vegas Raiders on March 30, 2020. How's that look for his great career with the Cowboys? He's outta there!

Last edited:

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
You've got Collins built up in your mind to a point that it's totally devoid of the truth. Go ahead and stick with him and see where it gets you. He's not even employed with the Cowboys any longer, anyway. Good luck with your fantasies of him. He'll be replaced by Gallimore by the looks of things. Collins signed a 1-yr. contract with the Las Vegas Raiders on March 30, 2020. How's that look for his great career with the Cowboys? He's outta there!
He ranked 4th in pass rush win rate in the NFL. It's not a fantasy, he's a strong passrushing DT.

People who think Collins wasn't a good player are the same who think that sacks are the only success measurement for DLaw.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
He ranked 4th in pass rush win rate in the NFL. It's not a fantasy, he's a strong passrushing DT.

People who think Collins wasn't a good player are the same who think that sacks are the only success measurement for DLaw.

He had more injuries than he did anything else with Dallas. Looks like he'll be in and out of the Raiders lineup in the future.

Are you planning on enjoying a membership with the Las Vegas Raiders website from here on? It surely does sound like it. :rolleyes:

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
had more injuries than he did anything else with Dallas. Looks like he'll be in and out of the Raiders lineup in the future.

Are you planning on enjoying a membership with the Las Vegas Raiders website from now on? It sure does
He missed 3 games in 4 seasons and played who knows how many snaps as an undersized 1 tech. Pay attention.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
He missed 3 games in 4 seasons and played who knows how many snaps as an undersized 1 tech. Pay attention.

I should pay attention? You apparently didn't even know Maliek isn't even a Cowboys DT any longer. Get a handle on it.

That's how astute you are! What's the point of singing the praises of someone who isn't even worth the Cowboys time?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I should pay attention? You apparently didn't even know Maliek isn't even a Cowboys DT any longer. Get a handle on it.

That's how astute you are! What's the point of singing the praises of someone who wasn't even worth the Cowboys time?
Yes I do. That's why in my very first post in this thread - which you liked, btw - I said Gallimore is basically a 1-for-1 replacement for Collins.

Pay attention.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Yes I do. That's why in my very first post in this thread - which you liked, btw - I said Gallimore is basically a 1-for-1 replacement for Collins.

Pay attention.

I liked the fact that Gallimore is the replacement for Collins.

It wasn't because I admired Maliek's record, that's for sure.

Give it up. He's gone now and it's for a very good reason!

Last edited: