Gallup is a no show

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Why are we paying this bum??? He made one block is all that I saw the entire game.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
There are times we see the old Gallup, but thats only popped up in 3 games this season. He'll still probably be needed at some point to make that contested catch down the field this season, but his contract probably looks like one of the worst on the team right now.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
This dude is constantly a no show. We need to scrap that comeback route to him. He never fights for position, and seems to never get separation.
Are you talking about the comeback route where the defender grabbed him by the helmet to prevent him from breaking toward the sideline?

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Looking forward to cutting his sorry booty in the offseason.

Motorola

Reaction score
Are you talking about the comeback route where the defender grabbed him by the helmet to prevent him from breaking toward the sideline?
That was the only target he received in the game.
Would like to know the number of offensive snaps he was in on.
(Pro Football Reference hasn’t posted the game results on its site yet.)

Mr_437

Reaction score
Gallup is throttling down effectively, it's just bad, and that makes him easy work for a CB. It's still seems to be about the knee, but he has to figure it out with limited reps.

Cmac

Reaction score
Gallup is a Fall Guy Nominee on this board, obviously. But I'd ask.....do we think the good teams are going to let Dak target CeeDee, as many times as last night?

You can't tell me he and other WRs can't be schemed to get some looks. I'm not ready to believe Gallup is what I'm seeing out there. He has become as one dimensional as our game plan passing game is. The failed 4th & 2 when CeeDee dropped the ball shows me we are very dependent on a few. Our passing game is Lamb/Ferguson and a pinch of Cooks.