Video: Gallup - Is he going to be a forgotten man?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dallas is just going to have some matchup problems for teams.

Even Jarwin should be a problem for teams with all the attention our wideouts will be getting.

I can’t remember a team having 3 wideouts this good in awhile.

If Zeke gets rolling and we start seeing man coverage then we could see a lot of big plays.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The Amari Cooper contract was unnecessary. He should have been tagged. Imagine if they did that - Lamb falls in their lap and Cooper because expendable after this season. Could have bridged Gallup and saved significant money. These are the FO mistakes that hold this organization back.

Adreme

Reaction score
I mean they drafted his replacement because he could not hold onto the football so yes he is going to be forgotten.

Williamsboys

Reaction score
You know if Amari Cooper was a few inches taller and gained some weight he could be a marvelous tight end..Mike will Gallup for over a Thousand yards once again. With CC Dee and EE, HOW WILL ANYONE STO]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]P THIS TRAIN.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
With Cooper and Lamb I don’t see Gallup setting the world on fire but I do think he will continue to improve and be productive.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I don't think so at all.

If 21, 54 and 19 perform equal or worse than they have until now, they are gone after 2021.

That's a lot of change to retain your #2 WR with.

Lot of ball to be played between now and then but 13 is a guy I'd like to keep, much more than the aforementioned folks

fivetwos

Reaction score
The Amari Cooper contract was unnecessary. He should have been tagged. Imagine if they did that - Lamb falls in their lap and Cooper because expendable after this season. Could have bridged Gallup and saved significant money. These are the FO mistakes that hold this organization back.
Tag would have been perfect for Cooper, but they obviously needed to hang on to it for certain reasons.

I forgot why. Maybe someone should start a thread on the topic lol.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This guy had a great year.

Despite all the gloom that was 2019, he shined.

3rd year may set this guy on fire.

Enjoy.

I appreciate the question mark in the thread title. It changes the context of what's being said. It's a question rather than being a prediction.

I say no, He won't be forgotten. He may not have another thousand-yard season but he is a weapon that Dak counts on and I don't see that changing.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This guy had a great year.

Despite all the gloom that was 2019, he shined.

3rd year may set this guy on fire.

Enjoy.

The entire receiving corps. going to get their chances. Prescott loves spreading the ball around like his first season. No more Jason Garrett

Williamsboys

Reaction score
With Cooper and Lamb I don’t see Gallup setting the world on fire but I do think he will continue to improve and be productive.
With Gallup and Lamb, I don't see Cooper setting the world on fire., and in big games I don't think he will continue to improve and be productive.