Video: Gallup - Is he going to be a forgotten man?

Blackrain

Reaction score
Our WRs need to forget how to drop passes. Leading the league last year with 51 drops is no good.
Yep all that comes to mind about him is that drop against the Eagles in the most important game of the year . That ball was perfectly thrown and would have been the difference in the game . Im excited to see who will be the guy this year that makes the big plays in crunch time , the go to guy when you need to get it done . We need a playmaker !!!

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With Mike you'll see all these guys on the field at once, a lot!! The pecking order will be settled that way.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I'm really debating with myself on my next jersey purchase to be Lamb or Gallup. I typically do not buy a jersey until I see if a player will make it pass his first contract. Gallup has shown that but of course we just signed Amari long term and drafted my dream pick in the first Lamb. As much as I love Lamb I already have 3 88 jersey's hanging in my closet and despite me thinking he will be a stud, he hasn't showed what he can do in the NFL yet......decisions.....decisions

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Gallup had more yards than Cooper in three of the final four games last year, so with Lamb still a rookie I look for him to start off on fire this season.

ghst187

Reaction score
I hope defenses forget about Gallup....he will slaughter them. With the three WRs we have SOMEONE is going to be open on every play

Qcard

Reaction score
This guy had a great year.

Despite all the gloom that was 2019, he shined.

3rd year may set this guy on fire.

Enjoy.

Receptor of garbage/fake/empty calorie stats.....
CeeDee Lamb and Dalton are more likely to give Cowboys similar production...

/Chickenshomeroostingoff

glimmerman

Reaction score
Depends on Lamb and Cooper. We can let Cooper go the same year that Gallup needs to be paid. So if Coop can’t get it done we can use the money on Gallup. We have Lamb for 5 years I think. Although he could pull a Elliot. But I am not sure Lamb is gonna be great this year. He may come along like Gallup did. And we need to see if Dak gets on the same page as Lamb. If they do then wow. 3 WR like that on the field at the same time would be unreal.. Would be good for Elliot, he will go ham....

McKDaddy

Reaction score
The Amari Cooper contract was unnecessary. He should have been tagged. Imagine if they did that - Lamb falls in their lap and Cooper because expendable after this season. Could have bridged Gallup and saved significant money. These are the FO mistakes that hold this organization back.
how can it be a mistake not being able to predict that Lamb falls? They did what they were supposed to do. Put the team in the best position to draft for talent not need. Sure if you know the outcome beforehand you might act differently but that isn't reality.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Tag would have been perfect for Cooper, but they obviously needed to hang on to it for certain reasons.

I forgot why. Maybe someone should start a thread on the topic lol.
Somebody?

Go right ahead.

I am chillin' for now.

:lmao:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
how can it be a mistake not being able to predict that Lamb falls? They did what they were supposed to do. Put the team in the best position to draft for talent not need. Sure if you know the outcome beforehand you might act differently but that isn't reality.
The thing about Lamb like it or not..

Philly was ready to pounce on him for a glaring need they desperately needed to fix.

Everyone of us would have puked if that had happened.

Whyjerry

Reaction score

Fella grab a coffee and read my post again. I agree with you. My point, again, was Lamb coming aboard changes the long term dynamic at wideout. Tagging Cooper would have brought more options.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Fella grab a coffee and read my post again. I agree with you. My point, again, was Lamb coming aboard changes the long term dynamic at wideout. Tagging Cooper would have brought more options.
sorry if i came across strong. I still don't see how it can be called a mistake though. They had to make a choice on Amari. Are you saying they could have waited til after the draft to make that decision? ok, maybe so.

CWR

Reaction score
He's too good to be forgotten. Gallup will get his 1k this season.

Creeper

Reaction score
I love Gallup, but he needs to stop dropping passes. This is where Lamb is going to help. He has great hands.

I was not in favor or signing Cooper for $20 million. My highest offer would have been $15 million. If he left, he left. The draft was full of WRs even if Lamb did not fall to Dallas.

Roland

Reaction score
I don't see Gallup being a forgotten man. He and Dak already took a big step in chemistry this past year vs Gallups 1st year and I hope that continues. Now you add in Lamb and his potential , then things start getting very exciting. Even if it takes until year 2 for Lamb to really emerge, that is still an impressive trio. It will be interesting to see what they do further down the line when it is Gallups contract time, whether they keep Cooper and Lamb or go with Gallup and Lamb? (providing Lamb is as advertised)

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Enjoy.

NFL teams generally play 3 WR on 70% of more of the offensive snaps. The Rams play 3 WRs on over 90% of snaps.

Most team like to limit the outside WRs to about 90% of snaps.

If CeeDee plays the slot on 70% and then plays the 10% that Gallup is off the field and the 10% that Cooper is off the field, then they all play 90% of the snaps...

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I'm really debating with myself on my next jersey purchase to be Lamb or Gallup. I typically do not buy a jersey until I see if a player will make it pass his first contract. Gallup has shown that but of course we just signed Amari long term and drafted my dream pick in the first Lamb. As much as I love Lamb I already have 3 88 jersey's hanging in my closet and despite me thinking he will be a stud, he hasn't showed what he can do in the NFL yet......decisions.....decisions
Get another 88.

Jerrah certainly thinks Lamb is worthy.

And we all know, Jerrah is never wrong..

In his own mind anyway.

:huh:

AbeBeta

Reaction score

Enjoy.

Have you followed McCarthy's offenses? Or done a lick of research on them?

Three WRs generally get at least 90 targets a year. There is literally no way to be a forgotten man if you are one of the top 3

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Have you followed McCarthy's offenses? Or done a lick of research on them?

Three WRs generally get at least 90 targets a year. There is literally no way to be a forgotten man if you are one of the top 3
Hey..

Slow down.

I am still taking 3 showers a day getting the contamination of the Garrett years off me.

Oh..

Maybe becuz of this virus, too.

Both seem to be lethal. Can't be too careful.