Gallup is needed due to Cooper's hammy

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I would just as soon keep Gallup but as I have said you make a great offer I would be willing to listen. You come to me with a 1st rd offer we can talk anything less I would just as soon keep him.

RS12

Reaction score
This team has been winning because it has depth. No reason to change that unless another team makes a stupid offer.

RicKospia

Reaction score
Some are talking about trading Gallup but that may not be wise because his services will likely be needed due to Cooper's hamstring issue.
Coop is clearly not a 100% so having MG on the roster is a good thing to have.
I would not trade any of our WR,s !

Cumart21

Reaction score
No freaking trades!

Number one, depth is good.
Number two, for as well as the front office has drafted lately, I still don't trust them when it comes to making trades.

The end

glimmerman

Reaction score
They will all be needed in the playoffs. Every weapon on deck and healthy. If his hammy is acting up then get him through this pats game and get 2 weeks off. Then use Gallup and sit Coop when we get the leads. The way this division is we may wrap it up early.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
As much as I like Cedric Wilson, Gallup is a 1,000 yard receiver that makes this offense elite at every receiver position. Plus, this team may very well need to decide between keeping Coop at 22 million this offseason or extending both Gallup and Wilson at possibly less cost.

lk8701

Reaction score
Some are talking about trading Gallup but that may not be wise because his services will likely be needed due to Cooper's hamstring issue.

I agree. The main thing to remember is that Cowboys will likely receive a compensatory 3rd round pick if Gallup signs with another team.

Scotman

Reaction score
Unless we get a stupid offer for someone, I'M NOT TRADING ANYONE! We need to keep winning games. We have already tested our depth, let's not reduce our depth in the middle of what looks like a promising season. Unless someone comes at you with a Herschel Walker kind of deal, I'm not entertaining any of it.

I'd want a 1st round pick for Gallup. I could very well get a comp third and keep him this year...so I'm not taking a second now and reducing my depth. Don't get me wrong, I know that no one is giving up a 1st and I'm OK with that. Same goes for Collins except I might want a 1st and a 2nd. Not that anyone would give it, but I'm not reducing my depth in the middle of the year on the oline.

I can't understand the fascination with trading solid players in the middle of the year. Depth matters if you want to keep winning. The regular season is 17 games...for Pete's sake. I want to win right now. It's not enough to just win the draft.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

I bet when Gallup gets back, Cooper takes off a game or two to rest.

If Gallup wants 13 or so million to resign I am honestly trading Cooper and resigning Gallup.