Gallup sets Dallas playoff rookie record

JayFord

Reaction score
I’m glad because the first 10 games dak to Gallup looked atrocious it physically made me ill to watch them two attempt to have chemistry

The last quarter of the season they have been good with each other

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I’m glad because the first 10 games dak to Gallup looked atrocious it physically made me ill to watch them two attempt to have chemistry

The last quarter of the season they have been good with each other

Rookie receivers need time to adjust to the NFL. Historically speaking they and defensive linemen take the longest to develop.

I'm glad the Cowboys kept giving Gallup playing time and as a result he could have a huge season in 2019.

pansophy

Reaction score
4.57 speed is slow for NFL standards, but he plays way faster. And catches great.
But with Amari now as a true #1 Gallup doesn't have to have blazing speed. He can be a solid #2. If Beasley leaves I wonder if Gallup or Cooper see more time in the slot so that we can put a speedster on the outside to run deep routes.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
But with Amari now as a true #1 Gallup doesn't have to have blazing speed. He can be a solid #2. If Beasley leaves I wonder if Gallup or Cooper see more time in the slot so that we can put a speedster on the outside to run deep routes.

If Beasley leaves the Cowboys probably re-sign Tavon Austin. He'll be a lot cheaper than Beasley and since the Cowboys want to work out a long term deal with Cooper that may take up all their WR spending.

But a top three of Cooper-Gallup-Austin can be very nice.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I don't want to brag or anything, but he was my pick in the X factor thread.

:oops:

On a more serious note, anyone else like him in the slot?

J12B

Reaction score
Another plus for this guys, was that he had zero injury problems during the season. You never know what you might get with a rookie, but he played all 16 games.

That in and of itself is a good sign.

Kalyan

Reaction score
Really like Gallup. Has size and deceptive speed; and a real knack for making contested catches.

He and Amari Cooper are going to give the Cowboys two young, explosive outside threats and they should stick here for a long time.
Only if our coaches know how to use all the weapons we have

pitt33

Reaction score
Another plus for this guys, was that he had zero injury problems during the season. You never know what you might get with a rookie, but he played all 16 games.

That in and of itself is a good sign.
Ah, you just jinked him.