Game 1: Steelers - 13 vs Titans - 10 *Final*

rcaldw

Reaction score
Skinsmaniac;2934030 said:
This argument is silly without including Jason Campbell.

Yep, it would make just about as much sense.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
rcaldw;2934066 said:
Yep, it would make just about as much sense.

im sure you could create an argument....of course you wouldnt be able to prove it...but thats never stopped you

hutru01

Reaction score
rcaldw;2933720 said:
Just as I thought, and true with most of you who make these arguments. You are 29. (if your info is correct) That means in 92-93 you were about 12 or 13. .

So just because someone is 12-13 years old means they don't know jack **** about football? That is asinine.

I started watching the Cowboys even before the 1-15 season of 1989 and I am 30 now. Yes, that means I started watching football before I was 10 years old. Now granted I dont know what I know today, but thats not to say that I didn't realize the team of the 90s was a special team with an INCREDIBLE offensive line. The OL doesnt recieve mear as much credit as they deserve. It's Aikman, Smith, and Irvin that made up that team according to most NFL fans, including people much older than I am. Forget how much time Aikman had to throw the ball to Irvin or the size of the holes that were created for Emmitt Smith.

The 90s team was a much more complete team than what we have today. That is the difference.

hutru01

Reaction score
Anyhow, as for this game on Thursday, can anyone explain why the Titans rushed 4 and dropped everyone back 10 yards on defense for almost every down in the 4th quarter and overtime?

We're they really that concerned about being burnt by Santonio Holmes and Hienz Ward?

rcaldw

Reaction score
hutru01;2934403 said:
So just because someone is 12-13 years old means they don't know jack **** about football? That is asinine.

I started watching the Cowboys even before the 1-15 season of 1989 and I am 30 now. Yes, that means I started watching football before I was 10 years old. Now granted I dont know what I know today, but thats not to say that I didn't realize the team of the 90s was a special team with an INCREDIBLE offensive line. The OL doesnt recieve mear as much credit as they deserve. It's Aikman, Smith, and Irvin that made up that team according to most NFL fans, including people much older than I am. Forget how much time Aikman had to throw the ball to Irvin or the size of the holes that were created for Emmitt Smith.

The 90s team was a much more complete team than what we have today. That is the difference.

What is asinine is comparing Tony Romo to Troy Aikman, pure stupidity. And that offensive line wasn't so incredible until those 3 hall of famers starting maturing either. End of discussion on this for me, you guys can live in the fog as long as you like... enjoy :)

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
hutru01;2934403 said:

Exactly ..... only an idiot would say that Romo has a better team than Aikman did.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Jimmy Clausen had better stats today than Forcier, how in the heck does ND lose? And how does Forcier get player of the game? Don't they know to give it to the guy with better stats? ..... man.:laugh2: