Game 2: Patriots vs. Chiefs

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Unlike Dallas, the Pats can beat you multiple ways. Fast, slow, low scoring grind it out ir high scoring.

This is why they are so hard to beat. Everything doesn't have to go their way for them to win. Their margin of error is pretty big, where Dallas has a super small margin of error for them to win. Basically they win when more goes their way then not. Dallas is too one dimensional.

Hopefully the new OC allows Dak to come out of his cage and see if he can be a QB to rely on and Zeke gets pushed down a peg. Otherwise teams will keep taking away Zeke to beat us.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Elite QBs don't throw redzone INTs.
Elite QBs don't overthrow wide open WRs.
Elite QBs don't take sacks to take them out of FG position.

~confused by this game~
Mahomes doesnt do that often, he is a lot more consistent

Chrispierce

Reaction score
You know what a incredible job Brady did this year? That NE offense had nothing to work with this season,and yet somehow,someway,Brady put that whole team on his shoulders and made it work,and is playing in another championship game. I got him and Montana as the all time top,and no one else.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Bet KC fans give him a pass for that overthrow. Dak gets crucified for the same
no, they're probably mad he missed. But you comparing a guy who probably had 2000 less passing yards and 20 less TDs just seems a little sad given this is practically his first year starting.

lukin2006

Reaction score
KC looks like us, move into the red zone, overthrow WR, take a sack and out of field goal range.

Shunpike

Reaction score
If I see Patriots in the Superbowl again I will throw up. Enough already. Let other teams represent AFC.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Amazes me how Mahomes gets away throwing back into the middle of the field all the time...escapes the pocket...in trouble...bam... throws back against the grain. Guy open. Unreal.:rolleyes:

Eventually..that's gonna bite him. Just watch. It's a horrible habit he's gotta break.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Elite QBs don't throw redzone INTs.
Elite QBs don't overthrow wide open WRs.
Elite QBs don't take sacks to take them out of FG position.

~confused by this game~

Welcome to BizzarroWorld I’m your Host, Walter Sobchak.. Would you like a Cigar