Game 2: Patriots vs. Chiefs

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
You know what a incredible job Brady did this year? That NE offense had nothing to work with this season,and yet somehow,someway,Brady put that whole team on his shoulders and made it work,and is playing in another championship game. I got him and Montana as the all time top,and no one else.

He's been in the system for how long?

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I'd be frustrated if the Cowboys shut out the Chiefs in the first half and only had a 7 point lead to show for it.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
If Dak had missed a wide open TD and then the next play get sacked and taken out of field goal range....their would me Armageddon. Mahomes is looking scared.
If Dak threw 50 Tds and the team never scored fewer than 26 pts, nobody would ever criticize him.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
If I see Patriots in the Superbowl again I will throw up. Enough already. Let other teams represent AFC.
That is what people used to say about Dallas. This is what happens when you have a system that works. Landry had a great system, Shula had a great system, Belichick has a great system. Remember he won 11 games with Matt Cassell at QB. It isn't all Brady.

Them

Reaction score
...after all that...at this moment it's still only a 7 point game...the Chiefs still have a good chance.