Game Ball / Lame Ball

Matt

Reaction score
GAME BALL - Witten for making plays at the right time

LAME BALL - Crayton for not showing anything to be a starting receiver and the drop ball in the endzone when the game was still 3-3.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Matt;1665542 said:

LAME BALL - Crayton for not showing anything to be a starting receiver and the drop ball in the endzone when the game was still 3-3.

it sux he dropped the td and caused a pick, but I am not going to bang on Crayton...its clearly his finger...he never drops balls and he has made a ton of plays to help us since we picked him

David

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Now we know wht T.O was having sooo much trouble last year!!

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Matt;1665542 said:

Matt, I think you may have earned a lame ball for giving one to a guy who nearly had his pinkie FREAKING TORN OFF last week and is nutting it up and playing.

Undisputed

Reaction score
Crayton is still money. Lame ball? The refs for trying to screw us over early.

RomoIsBack

Reaction score
hold on barber gets game ball they held lt and lj under 100 rushing yards barber had a 100 yards with 13 carries

AbeBeta

Reaction score
RomoIsBack;1665579 said:
hold on barber gets game ball they held lt and lj under 100 rushing yards barber had a 100 yards with 13 carries

Fantasy game ball maybe.

Busting a 50+ yard run in garbage time is nice but I'd go with the guys who got us there. Romo, TO, Witten.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Patrick is a good football player. He has a bad finger and he hurt us with it but notice that Romo still threw to him often AFTER the drop in the endzone.

Here's why: Patrick is a good football player. One drop in a game we won handily doesn't change that.

RomoIsBack

Reaction score
abersonc;1665683 said:
Fantasy game ball maybe.

Busting a 50+ yard run in garbage time is nice but I'd go with the guys who got us there. Romo, TO, Witten.

how bout that catch

Undisputed

Reaction score
mmohican29;1666077 said:
Patrick is a good football player. He has a bad finger and he hurt us with it but notice that Romo still threw to him often AFTER the drop in the endzone.

Here's why: Patrick is a good football player. One drop in a game we won handily doesn't change that.

GOOD point

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Matt;1665542 said:

For me Offense: Romo and TO came up big time in many 3rd and long situations

Defense:Henry

Specials Teams: Yes :laugh2: It goes to Keith Davis and special one to McQuistan who hustled his butt down field to save a possiable TD when Chicago had the blocked FG

aikemirv

Reaction score
Lame Ball - first half - Roy Williams- I was so irritated with him for that stupid horsecollar and the missed tackle! He really needs to wrap up and stop pulling people down by their shoulder pads!!

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
aikemirv;1666483 said:
Lame Ball - first half - Roy Williams- I was so irritated with him for that stupid horsecollar and the missed tackle! He really needs to wrap up and stop pulling people down by their shoulder pads!!

please...he played another good game...the missed tackle was bad, but the horse collar was a bad call...especially when the Bears did the same exact thing twice afterward and werent flagged for it

David

utrunner07

Reaction score
Matt;1665542 said:

everyone else has said it but this is so ridiculous it won't hurt to say it again. The guy was playing with a broken finger. it was completely obvious that the ball hit his broken finger when he dropped it yeah it would be nice if he would catch that but even the top receivers in the league don't catch that 90% of the time. So maybe look at the situation next time before you hand out your Lame Lame Ball.

aikemirv

Reaction score
dbair1967;1666603 said:
please...he played another good game...the missed tackle was bad, but the horse collar was a bad call...especially when the Bears did the same exact thing twice afterward and werent flagged for it

David

I am not going to argue whether or not that was a horsecollar, but that is the type of play the rule was made for. And don't please me, Roy is frustrating to watch at times, period!