Game Ball / Lame Ball

Doomsday101

Reaction score
aikemirv;1666636 said:
I am not going to argue whether or not that was a horsecollar, but that is the type of play the rule was made for. And don't please me, Roy is frustrating to watch at times, period!

I agree. I knew the flag was coming when I saw Roy do it. I agree that the Bears should have been flagged as well for a couple of horse collars but that does not excuse Roy from doing it. I love Roy but I think he needs to step his game up right now.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
game ball - your Dallas Cowboys..great all around team effort, offense,
defense, special teams, coaching, owner, equipment man,
water boy, and the Cowboy fans at Soldier Field. Good Job.

lame ball - stupid, sorry, blind, cheating refs

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Game ball : Mark Colombo . He's quietly become one hell of a RT !

Lame ball : Devin who ? You have to at least be able to catch a ball to return it .

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101;1666429 said:
For me Offense: Romo and TO came up big time in many 3rd and long situations

Defense:Henry

Specials Teams: Yes :laugh2: It goes to Keith Davis and special one to McQuistan who hustled his butt down field to save a possiable TD when Chicago had the blocked FG
I loved seeing McQ hustle downfield and push dude out of bounds. It was Colombo-on-DeAngelo Hall-like. Dude FLEW! :p:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1666654 said:
I loved seeing McQ hustle downfield and push dude out of bounds. It was Colombo-on-DeAngelo Hall-like. Dude FLEW! :p:

It was a big play and one that could have changed the momentum for Chicago had McQ not hustled down the field as he did. However because of the Hustle Chicago does not get the TD and the drive failed to produce points.

AmericasTeam31

Reaction score
Matt;1665542 said:
GAME BALL - Witten for making plays at the right time

LAME BALL - Crayton for not showing anything to be a starting receiver and the drop ball in the endzone when the game was still 3-3.

I was at the game last night, and Crayton was having trouble catching the ball in warm ups... There was clearly something to the finger. But if you are gonna play, you still have to be able to make the play!

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Game Ball: Special teams: Kick coverage guys

Lame ball: Flozell Adams...QUIT JUMPING OFFSIDES! Seriously, he's good for at least one every game

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Matt;1665542 said:
GAME BALL - Witten for making plays at the right time

LAME BALL - Crayton for not showing anything to be a starting receiver and the drop ball in the endzone when the game was still 3-3.

Lame ball belongs to Flo 2 holding calls a false start and letting Anderson abuse him a couple times and getting Romo smacked around