Game balls go to ...

Ben_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
hate putting a punter on there, but McBriar was really really good tonight...when the offense was struggling he was booming punts

and the pass protection was much better than I expected

David

No doubt, dbair. I agree with you here.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Flo deserves to be on the list. For once, he didn't look like a
235-94-4-arm-turnstile88_small.jpg

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
jlust22 said:
How about Greg Ellis. He had 1.5 sacks and really took it to Jon Jansen who is a very good RT. Ellis also had 1 sack negated by an illegal contact penalty and also was responsible for the sack Spears got. I thought Ellis was terrific.
I agree, I thought Greg played a really solid game. He was wearing Jansen out and had that stamina that Bill loves when the rest of our D was looking tired in the fourth quarter.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
On offense:

Terry Glenn
Drew Bledsoe-- imagine what his numbers would have been like without all those drops...
Julius Jones-- in spite of his fumble...
Marion Barber
Jason Witten
Anthony Fasano
Patrick Crayton
Flozell Adams

On defense:

Roy Williams-- that int was the Skins' backbreaker...
DeMarcus Ware
Greg Ellis-- between Ware and Ellis, the Boys got some nice pressure from the outside...
Pat Watkins
Marcus Spears-- the Boys got some nice production from both of last year's first round picks...
Jason Ferguson-- did a good job clogging up the middle...
Kenyon Coleman
Jay Ratliff
Jason Hatcher-- did the Boys get some good production out of their DL rotation, or what??

On Special Teams:

Mike Vanderjagt-- after all the hoopla, is now 2 for 2 as the kicker for the Dallas Cowboys... that 49 yarder put a smile on my face...
Mat McBriar-- he's becoming a special teams weapon... sure am glad he's ours...

Wish I could think of 1 more, that would give us 20 players who had a positive impact on this game... note that 9 of them are players that the Cowboys have drafted since Parcells came on board...

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
silverbear said:
On offense:

Terry Glenn
Drew Bledsoe-- imagine what his numbers would have been like without all those drops...
Julius Jones-- in spite of his fumble...
Marion Barber
Jason Witten
Anthony Fasano
Patrick Crayton
Flozell Adams

On defense:

Roy Williams-- that int was the Skins' backbreaker...
DeMarcus Ware
Greg Ellis-- between Ware and Ellis, the Boys got some nice pressure from the outside...
Pat Watkins
Marcus Spears-- the Boys got some nice production from both of last year's first round picks...
Jason Ferguson-- did a good job clogging up the middle...
Kenyon Coleman
Jay Ratliff
Jason Hatcher-- did the Boys get some good production out of their DL rotation, or what??

On Special Teams:

Mike Vanderjagt-- after all the hoopla, is now 2 for 2 as the kicker for the Dallas Cowboys... that 49 yarder put a smile on my face...
Mat McBriar-- he's becoming a special teams weapon... sure am glad he's ours...

Wish I could think of 1 more, that would give us 20 players who had a positive impact on this game... note that 9 of them are players that the Cowboys have drafted since Parcells came on board...

:hammer:

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
silverbear said:
Hey, ain't it nice to try to list the players who had a good game, and come up with a list that long??

It sure is, but don't forget, we only have three more weeks until TO tears the team apart. We're doooooooooooomed.;)

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
All these players mentioned, but I think Fergy had his best game as a Cowboy. We need it.

Disappointed with receivers dropping balls, hopefully we can get that corrected. I also would like to see more production out of our MLBs, James and Ayodele.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
tomson75 said:
It sure is, but don't forget, we only have three more weeks until TO tears the team apart. We're doooooooooooomed.;)

It might take a little longer, with him sidelined for the next couple-three weeks...

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
silverbear said:
It might take a little longer, with him sidelined for the next couple-three weeks...

meh.

thats all i've got... goodnight silver. goodnight ladies and gents.

jrockster77

Reaction score
silverbear said:
Hey, ain't it nice to try to list the players who had a good game, and come up with a list that long??

Your list is pretty homerish. True, the Cowboys outplayed the Skins by a mile, many of the players on your list performed "average" and do not deserve game balls.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
jrockster77 said:
Your list is pretty homerish. True, the Cowboys outplayed the Skins by a mile, many of the players on your list performed "average" and do not deserve game balls.

Yeah, the list is too long. Everyone is just on high right now.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
I will try and limit mine.

Defense- Without question Demarcus Ware. Ware should of been the rock star IMO. He was the diffrence maker tonight. Constant pressure and from both sides. He really disrupted Mark Brunell into alot of bad throws.

T-New for shutting down Moss.

Offense- Drew Bledsoe after last week he needed a big game. To bad the receivers dropped alot of balls tonight but he hung in there and kept fighting.

The entire offensive line. We all know it's a tough job to protect Bledsoe but they only allowed one sack.