Game day Menu

aria

Reaction score
You are making me sad. You need a big ole hug. Buuuuut, just in case you're not kidding about needing to lose a few lbs, it's hands above the waist and no cheek squeezing. I ain't into ample buttocks.
Bwahahaha....nah, I don’t need to lose weight. Just try to balance the good with the bad. If I didn’t, I probably would need to lose some lbs.

I prefer spit as a natural lubricant please.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BTW, I don't know if Ranching has this rule but when I used to do this thread on the old forum, there was an unbendable rule. You cannot have any food that might be indigenous to the enemy's home. No brats when playing CHI or GB and you gotta be careful playing AZ that you don't cross the line from Tex-Mex to real Mexican, No Cajun or Creole playing the Saints. Playing Indy is wide open because they don't have any food they're known for. HOU and JAX, watch that Fish/seafood.

And I am not naming names but several posters from the old forum had fried chicken, collards and cornbread and Atlanta cleaned our clocks. It wasn't Chaz Green, it was collard greens that doomed us.

So no coffee for the day when playing Seattle? :muttley:

No NY style Pizza, or Chicago style pizza, No wild game meats for Lions, Bengals, Panthers. No rum for the Raiders or Buccs, no rice for SF.
Dolphins, not that either. Also no cheese stuff for GB, No wings for Buffalo. No airplane style food for the Jets.
No Potatoes for the Commanders.
Browns, let's not go there. :lmao2:

dallasdave

Reaction score

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

No NY style Pizza, or Chicago style pizza, No wild game meats for Lions, Bengals, Panthers. No rum for the Raiders or Buccs, no rice for SF.
Dolphins, not that either. Also no cheese stuff for GB, No wings for Buffalo. No airplane style food for the Jets.
And you forgot....no cheesesteaks or cream cheese when playing the egals. :laugh:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

OK, let's not get carried away, it's the cities they're from, not the name of the team. But you are right about BUF, no wings and no cheese for GB and no pizza is correct for NY and no corned beef or pastrami.

Coffee is fine, that's a beverage as is beer. The rule only applies to food. The only exception is D.C., we have to refrain from lying for one day.

Jimbo69

Reaction score
I'm in the UK and we only get highlights of the game late tomorrow night so i'll watch it early tuesday after a run with toast, cranberries and tea.
I must admit i'd prefer bbq pork and a few beers but we don't usually get any pre season games so small mercies and all that.