Game day Menu

Maverick84

Reaction score
grilled some aged, prime, bone-in ribeyes last night (1.5 pounds each) and some bacon wrapped stuffed jalapenos....

I'm half hungover and I've exhausted my remaining effort for the weekend with last night's cook. I'm thinking triple cheeseburger from Whataburger tonight, lol

lukin2006

Reaction score
BTW, I don't know if Ranching has this rule but when I used to do this thread on the old forum, there was an unbendable rule. You cannot have any food that might be indigenous to the enemy's home. No brats when playing CHI or GB and you gotta be careful playing AZ that you don't cross the line from Tex-Mex to real Mexican, No Cajun or Creole playing the Saints. Playing Indy is wide open because they don't have any food they're known for. HOU and JAX, watch that Fish/seafood.

And I am not naming names but several posters from the old forum had fried chicken, collards and cornbread and Atlanta cleaned our clocks. It wasn't Chaz Green, it was collard greens that doomed us.

The number 1 rule should be no Philly cheesesteaks ever ... it doesn't matter how you like ... just suck it up. :muttley:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
yellowtail sushi served on @daboyzruleperiod
steamed clams with coirander/garlic/butter sauce
tenor.gif
My Putty is thinking naughty again!