Game Day Menu

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am your substitute sous chef and just filling in for Ranching as he returns from Austin with a cache of Whataburgers. Long way to go but there are some Whataburgers better than others.

Warning: Any fish/seafood dish gives JAX the advantage and that D already gives them enough of one so I ask you to put that off to another day. And yes, fish sticks too.

I am putting the Tex-Mex-Hex on those pesky Jags. Got some home made salsa, red and green, queso, crunchy peanut butter stuffed jalapenos and some smoked chicken n black bean nachos. Margaritas, Shiner Light Blonde and sangria with a cigar for the second half. BTW, I am not much for light beer but that Shiner Light Blonde actually tastes like real beer.

So, what's on the grill, in the smoker, in the oven or on the stovetop for you......or at the restaurant And if you post fish or seafood, I can't so anything about it because I am substitute thread tender but I will report you to Ranching and he's not near as lenient as I am.

Bon appetit, salud and smoke'em if you got'em.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
A half dozen Stella's on deck if we stink up the joint.

A bottle of Velvet Devil wine (cheap but it's good stuff) wine if it's going smoothly.

Going to cook up some lamb chops

glimmerman

Reaction score
Yeh she throws it down. But can't have too much cuz then I gotta go over to my mother's with the kids for sunday dinner.
Late game. Are you gonna have to watch at your moms or head over after the game? No way I could drive after a game. Especially the way our games have been going. I am drunk before halftime. Lol.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ranch never put any stipulations on us:)
I miss him already:(
Fish tacos:)
Here's to your Speedy return Ranch:)
Go Cowboys:flagwave:
Ya see? All in the plan. Why do you think he picked me for such an important task? Y'all be givin' him a parade when he gets back.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Late game. Are you gonna have to watch at your moms or head over after the game? No way I could drive after a game. Especially the way our games have been going. I am drunk before halftime. Lol.
Lol Usually watch then go over. Mom doesn't like me cussing and yelling at her tv lol.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Lol Usually watch then go over. Mom doesn't like me cussing and yelling at her tv lol.
Lol. I hear ya. No one comes to my house during the game. If things arent going good then the wife will take the dog and go outside for a bit. But if it’s going real bad the wife joins in and the dog goes to a different room. Lol.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Lol. I hear ya. No one comes to my house during the game. If things arent going good then the wife will take the dog and go outside for a bit. But if it’s going real bad the wife joins in and the dog goes to a different room. Lol.
My youngest of 3 is a year and a half and I scare her while watching the games lol.