Game day Menu

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Geez. I had ordered Wing Stop for the game today . :laugh: and now their online ordering thing has an option to use Google Login. So I just clicked that without thinking about it to be fast. So I go up there and I see the order number on my phone and then the name is Gangsta Spanksta. So I tried to give the lady at the counter the order number, and she says can I have a name please. so I show her the name on the phone and joke I didn't realize google login would do that. Anyway when it time for my order to be called out the guy said Is Gangsta there, XD but luckily he had a weird accent that made it sound chinese or something and I don't think too many people realized what it was. but how embarassing :laugh:

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
@skinsscalper - I was way off on cooking temp. On the BBQ def do 220˚ but baking in the oven I raised the temp to 350˚. Your oven could be different though and require a higher or lower temp.

bb721

Reaction score
Comfort food. Meatloaf with brown mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes and Mark West Pinot Noir.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Yep cooked at 350 brother. Wife is just about to slather them with the sauce concoction and broil em up!

:thumbup:

I made 6 rings and only ate 1 of them. My wife and daughter took the rest! LOL they said they were not going to eat the rings but I should have known better :)

cern

Reaction score
Pouring my 3rd snifter of tequila. Fortunately, I'm a happy drunk. We need to come out firing on all cylinders the 2nd half. Hope the defense can adjust the next half. I don't believe in moral victories.

foofighters

Reaction score
The game day menu by several need to be:

Crow

for what?

All this blah blah blah about Garrett. Playcalling is awful and our D never showed up. This whole coaching staff is the reason we were bad today.

Gonna be a long day waiting for this game. Gonna keep it simple today and buy a bunch garlic parmesan and mango habanero chicken wings from Wing Barn. Salud and Go Cowboys! What's on your plate?

skinsscalper

Reaction score
I made 6 rings and only ate 1 of them. My wife and daughter took the rest! LOL they said they were not going to eat the rings but I should have known better :)
Similar in my house. I made nine for me my wife and daughter. I was lucky to the get the two I got. Thanks for the recipe, brother. They were awesome.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I had big plans for next week but not sure I will be into it next week. Oh well guess it is time to work on things around the house that I have been putting off for 9 weeks :)