Game day Menu

cern

Reaction score
Really simple actually. Wrap 2 strips of bacon around raw onion slice of onion. Make the slices a little thicker and wider to make it easier to wrap the bacon. Typically I'd cook them on the bbq at 220˚ for 20-25 min but it is too damn cold outside. I will bake them same temp and time, then glaze them with a mixture of sriracha, bbq sauce and lime juice and then broil them for a couple of minutes to get them a touch crispy. They are great as apps or to top off a burger :)

https://lh5.***BROKEN***/-XWFcnxmcYbs/U6JzZ_GjNBI/AAAAAAAElzU/rwOKg9O7MWE/s800/sriracha-bacon-onion-rings-39.jpg
They look great. But the hole is disturbing. Looks to be just enough room to fill it with a nice dove breast. Or a rolled up strip of duck breast.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Really simple actually. Wrap 2 strips of bacon around raw onion slice of onion. Make the slices a little thicker and wider to make it easier to wrap the bacon. Typically I'd cook them on the bbq at 220˚ for 20-25 min but it is too damn cold outside. I will bake them same temp and time, then glaze them with a mixture of sriracha, bbq sauce and lime juice and then broil them for a couple of minutes to get them a touch crispy. They are great as apps or to top off a burger :)

https://lh5.***BROKEN***/-XWFcnxmcYbs/U6JzZ_GjNBI/AAAAAAAElzU/rwOKg9O7MWE/s800/sriracha-bacon-onion-rings-39.jpg
I literally just walked back in the house from the store to buy all the ingredients for this. I can't wait! Thanks, viman96!

:thumbup:

SMASHMOUTH9473

Reaction score
I'm making a spread.....
4 spicy ramen, 2 cans of roast beef, 2 cans of chili, Jalapeños squeeze cheese, chopped jalapeños and onions, shredded spicy beef jerky, chopped spicy hot links: topped off with chili cheese fritos wrapped in tortillas

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I'm making a spread.....
4 spicy ramen, 2 cans of roast beef, 2 cans of chili, Jalapeños squeeze cheese, chopped jalapeños and onions, shredded spicy beef jerky, chopped spicy hot links: topped off with chili cheese fritos wrapped in tortillas

sounds like you're going to throw up out of the window like ranching did.

JayFord

Reaction score
I'm making a spread.....

Im assuming this is a prison spread

Don’t ask how I know

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
They look great. But the hole is disturbing. Looks to be just enough room to fill it with a nice dove breast. Or a rolled up strip of duck breast.

hmm giving me an idea here. Next time I will find a huge onion to make the rings and stuff the center with ground beef for a kick butt bacon cheese burger sliders on Hawaiian rolls :)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
stomach will be churning there will be no eating for me until the game is over. lol

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Gonna be a long day waiting for this game. Gonna keep it simple today and buy a bunch garlic parmesan and mango habanero chicken wings from Wing Barn. Salud and Go Cowboys! What's on your plate?
Back to my brother’s house. Deer chili, chips & dips, bringing our famous buffalo chicken dip, assortment of gourmet cookies to munch on, beer and wine.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
what’s your ritual. Right now I wanna go get some but I want to wait for the main course tonight.

I think what I do is chug a whole can if something crazy fun or interesting Happens.

So basically I hope the game is like 60-57

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
what’s your ritual. Right now I wanna go get some but I want to wait for the main course tonight.

I think what I do is chug a whole can if something crazy fun or interesting Happens.

So basically I hope the game is like 60-57
Check in periodically during the game. Should be a hoot.

Techsass

Reaction score
Man I just got home & don't have a clue. The cook is busy with her new found hobby & there isn't enough time to start the grill, so it isn't looking too promising. The first game is probably just brie & sour dough bread. The Boys game I'll be too excited to care (but she won't waste her time fixing something I don't like)