Game Day Menu

GMO415

Reaction score
Got home late last night after watching my HS team (#1 in the nation) St John Bosco win State!

It's probably going to be Cane's chicken.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Gonna have a Cowboys cheese steak at the game like I always do. I will be the gal in the 300 level with a paper bag over my head but depending on how bad the game goes I may have to switch over to a plastic bag :eek:

Don't forget to punch some air holes in that plastic bag or you will forever be known as 'cleanup on level 300'.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Got home late last night after watching my HS team (#1 in the nation) St John Bosco win State!

It's probably going to be Cane's chicken.
Just read an article about that game. Only 8 thousand fans? What a shame, they deserve better than that. Texas state championship games draw over 40,000. Congratulations!

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
I haven't decided yet.
Either my usual at my favorite Mexican restaurant
Cheese enchiladas
Tamale
Tacos
Spanish rice and Refried beans

Or

Going to the Cotton Patch restaurant for

Chicken fried steak
Double order of mashed potatoes smothered in country gravy
Peach cobbler with a scoop of ice cream .
You'll be ready for bed time if you go to the Cotton Patch

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I haven't decided yet.
Either my usual at my favorite Mexican restaurant
Cheese enchiladas
Tamale
Tacos
Spanish rice and Refried beans

Or

Going to the Cotton Patch restaurant for

Chicken fried steak
Double order of mashed potatoes smothered in country gravy
Peach cobbler with a scoop of ice cream .

If you are referring to the Cotton Patch Cafe in Spring, TX.........go there, definitely go there!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Just read an article about that game. Only 8 thousand fans? What a shame, they deserve better than that. Texas state championship games draw over 40,000. Congratulations!

Several years ago Euless Trinity and Southlake Carroll played a playoff game at Texas stadium and filled the place up - 65,000 and quite a few more standing around. It was an electric atmosphere with a game for the ages.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Always wanted to try Yeungling.

Around Philly it’s so ingrained you ask for a “lager” and that’s what you’re getting. It’s the same price as shytty domestics and so much better. MWH gave a great description of it. They are in 16 states now. Surprised they haven’t expanded more quickly.

My brother actually went to college (Lehigh) with one of the Yuengling girls who now helps run it.