Game Day Menu

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
They actually do, I found it at the Brickyard Pub....a bit NW of Los Angelos I believe.

I’m up north in the Bay Area. I’m sure someone carries it on a limited basis but I just don’t know if any spot.

The one time I really looked for it they weren’t distributing to California. Granted, that was a few years ago.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m up north in the Bay Area. I’m sure someone carries it on a limited basis but I just don’t know if any spot.

The one time I really looked for it they weren’t distributing to California. Granted, that was a few years ago.

Yea, I never saw it up there. Best bet is some obscure craft beer pub of sorts.

Blackthorn

Reaction score
Oysters steamed medium.
Shrimp gumbo with okra, corn, cob corn and smoked sausage; seasoned with pan roasted garlic, caramelized onions and old bay.
Fried flounder.

We are all by an outdoor firepit cooking over wood.

Drinking the traditional southern gentleman's Muscadine wine - Hatteras Red.
The grandchildren are drinking Mountain Dew.
The men are sipping select cask Belle Meade Sherry Finish Bourbon.

All while listening to hours of Ryan Bingham's music. I love game day, close to Christmas.

¡Salud!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oysters steamed medium.
Shrimp gumbo with okra, corn, cob corn and smoked sausage; seasoned with pan roasted garlic, caramelized onions and old bay.
Fried flounder.

We are all by an outdoor firepit cooking over wood.

Drinking the traditional southern gentleman's Muscadine wine - Hatteras Red.
The grandchildren are drinking Mountain Dew.
The men are sipping select cask Belle Meade Sherry Finish Bourbon.

All while listening to hours of Ryan Bingham's music. I love game day, close to Christmas.

¡Salud!

What time are we eating? I have some crab to put in that gumbo......

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wolf Brand chili and Oscar Meyer Hot dogs again w mustard and onions. Beer. Also beer with a side of beer con cervesa y Cabrito tequila y cervesa y enchiladas y chili con carne y jalapenos...y.....pepto mismol :D

th
??

Techsass

Reaction score
about 30 degrees and bracing for an ice storm overnight her in NE Penna, so I think I am going to make a beef barley soup to have on hand and then make homemade tacos for the game
Dang why do folks live up there? I went to the store already wearing short sleeves - & I start complaining when it gets into the 60s. Give me the 100* over frostbite anytime.
Sounds great!! I'm having Menudo and Barbacoa for breakfast!!!!
Menudo??? I thought you only had to have that when you're in jail.
I haven't decided yet.
Skip your usual at my favorite Mexican restaurant

Going to the Cotton Patch restaurant for

Chicken fried steak
Double order of mashed potatoes smothered in country gravy
Peach cobbler with a scoop of ice cream .
I've been hankering for chicken fried steak all week. Like the idiot that I am, I went with the catfish instead. I love catfish, but that hanker aint going away anytime soon.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Carnitas with two salsa's, one with grilled onion and the other grilled pineapple, marinated black and red beans, grilled avocado and limes, jalapeno margs and homemade brandy/rum egg nog ice cream. The egg nog is not homemade, I get that custard style one and put that in the maker with equal parts brandy and rum, just enough to keep it soft serve after hitting the freezer.

blueblood70

Reaction score
against who? The Dallas Cowboys?

we dont have 2ints the past two seasons
Goff this season 15tds 14 ints and fumbles and takes sacks when pressured..im saying its possible..the rams had a ton of issues early in the season and yes cleaned it up for a few games but if we sell out to stop the run and pressure the snot out of Goff , he makes mistakes much like Wentz who we handle well..

JayFord

Reaction score
Goff this season 15tds 14 ints and fumbles and takes sacks when pressured..im saying its possible..the rams had a ton of issues early in the season and yes cleaned it up for a few games but if we sell out to stop the run and pressure the snot out of Goff , he makes mistakes much like Wentz who we handle well..

Goff has been trash this season if we scheme our guys to get pressue and stop this stunt and stop the rb on the way to the qb crap we will win easily

Gurley hasnt broke 100 all year and the rams defense is one of the worst ive seen

theyre 8-5 because of experience and Mcvey schemeing his opponents

in order for us to win we have to do what we dont do and out scheme that man and not let Goff know where pressure is coming from

Marinelli absolutely cannot play the same defense hes been playing all year he just cant