Shut up! It's not lunchtime here yet!

You sadist!!!!

:rolleyes:
giphy.gif

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score

Back at you!

The Nasty Irishman
A giant ridiculous burger topped with a little of everything. Beef, crab au gratin, bacon, sausage, crawfish tasso sauce, fried egg, onions, avocado, cheese, egg, lettuce, tomatoes, mayo and served on jalapeno cornbread.

Though when I ate one it wasn't on jalapeno cornbread, just a good hamburger bun, still good....

TexasBacon

Reaction score
Whatever floats your boat.

Though if I ever needed something to tell myself I'm "different" (I don't, but IF) it's because I am NOT a Whataburger fan. Had their food several times, used to be one where I live but it did poor business and closed, maybe I'm not so "different"?

Much prefer a non-chain burger (my own especially) when I can get one.

Shout out to Belly Acres in Memphis, TN, had a great burger there last year, much recommended if anyone's going through Nashville...

I've found with Whataburger you have to find a "good" Whataburger that takes pride in their service and food. Those are top notch and fortunately for me (but not my waist line) there is one so close to my house I can almost pick up my wi-fi signal in the drive thru. I like to eat at halftime so it's always my go to. Plus I have to worship Lord Jerrah by eating the official burger of the Dallas Cowboys.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Back at you!

The Nasty Irishman

A giant ridiculous burger topped with a little of everything. Beef, crab au gratin, bacon, sausage, crawfish tasso sauce, fried egg, onions, avocado, cheese, egg, lettuce, tomatoes, mayo and served on jalapeno cornbread.

Though when I ate one it wasn't on jalapeno cornbread, just a good hamburger bun, still good....

The best part being that you burp afterwards and taste a whole smorgasbord of flavors.

BigDPlayer

Reaction score
I will be at the Final Round in Tempe, AZ. The owner is a rabid Cowboy fan and we have a Cowboy Corner set up where a dozen or so fans show up and cheer like crazy!! If you live in the area, come join the party.

I will be having bar food and a Shiner Bock beer to cheer on our victory. And listen the road to undefeated starts tonight, amirite? ;) GO COWBOYS!!

glimmerman

Reaction score
What's in the oven, smoker, slow cooker, deep fryer, Dutch oven or Instant Pot? What's on the grill, pan, flat top or stove top, and preferably in a pan?

Or do your evening game victuals reside in the fridge or freezer waiting to be disturbed or in the pantry where the ceremony is simply opening the bag or box?

Or maybe you plan on stimulating the economy with a to go or delivery of restaurant fare?

Please share your repast and welcoming of the official opening of the 2021 NFL Real Football season. Your choice of beverages is also of interest as long as it is interesting. A glass of water is not.

Note: Beware of the curse of indigenous foods of the other city. In this case, Tampa Bay. Fish or seafood could curse the Cowboys and then besides blaming all the coaches and players for the loss by the ever faithful, you might be included as well. Texas barbecue, chili and Tex-Mex are usually good choices to ward off these inclusions.

So, good lookin', whachyagotcookin'?
I wish it was a weekend game. Working today so may pick up a pizza or a sub.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm doing indigenous foods of the other city all year. I've done it before and it was fun so I'm trying again. Since it's a work day I had to keep it pretty simple and I'm doing Cuban sandwiches, chili lime sweet potato fries, and Cuba Libre cocktails. I've got some pulled pork left from a butt I smoked on Labor Day, fresh deli ham, homemade pickles, and Swiss that I'm going to do in the panini press for the sandwich.
Can you give me your address? Expect me over there soon! :clap:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
What's in the oven, smoker, slow cooker, deep fryer, Dutch oven or Instant Pot? What's on the grill, pan, flat top or stove top, and preferably in a pan?

Or do your evening game victuals reside in the fridge or freezer waiting to be disturbed or in the pantry where the ceremony is simply opening the bag or box?

Or maybe you plan on stimulating the economy with a to go or delivery of restaurant fare?

Please share your repast and welcoming of the official opening of the 2021 NFL Real Football season. Your choice of beverages is also of interest as long as it is interesting. A glass of water is not.

Note: Beware of the curse of indigenous foods of the other city. In this case, Tampa Bay. Fish or seafood could curse the Cowboys and then besides blaming all the coaches and players for the loss by the ever faithful, you might be included as well. Texas barbecue, chili and Tex-Mex are usually good choices to ward off these inclusions.

So, good lookin', whachyagotcookin'?

My favorite, liver and peanut butter sammy....yum.