Game Day Menu

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I could beat the time challenge now I did the Big Texan challenge several times when I was younger
72oz Steak Dinner Challenge Includes: Shrimp Cocktail, Baked Potato, Salad, with Roll, Butter, and of course the 72oz Steak
1 hour limit finish it and it is free
That's not a steak at the Big Texan, it's a roast!

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I could beat the time challenge now I did the Big Texan challenge several times when I was younger
72oz Steak Dinner Challenge Includes: Shrimp Cocktail, Baked Potato, Salad, with Roll, Butter, and of course the 72oz Steak
1 hour limit finish it and it is free

I love a nice steak by 72oz is ridiculous as is the rest of the menu.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
I'm doing indigenous foods of the other city all year. I've done it before and it was fun so I'm trying again. Since it's a work day I had to keep it pretty simple and I'm doing Cuban sandwiches, chili lime sweet potato fries, and Cuba Libre cocktails. I've got some pulled pork left from a butt I smoked on Labor Day, fresh deli ham, homemade pickles, and Swiss that I'm going to do in the panini press for the sandwich.

My wife was reading along with me and she loved that idea. Please share your menu every Sunday. We might do that ourselves.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm eating some "carnitas" pork little meats with a side of Spanish rice, charro beans and fresh flour tortillas. I can't drink alcohol or soft drinks anymore (very limited) due to chronic gastritis, so I'm drinking some flavored water. Salud!
I can hook you up with a Tequila IV! Lol, just messing.....go Cowboys, hermano!