Game Day Menu

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
I'm doing indigenous foods of the other city all year. I've done it before and it was fun so I'm trying again. Since it's a work day I had to keep it pretty simple and I'm doing Cuban sandwiches, chili lime sweet potato fries, and Cuba Libre cocktails. I've got some pulled pork left from a butt I smoked on Labor Day, fresh deli ham, homemade pickles, and Swiss that I'm going to do in the panini press for the sandwich.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You use flour to make cream gravy, and flour comes from plants, and plants you eat are all veggies, right? . Hell, I use that logic to justify eating cookies as veggies.
It starts with the drippings. However, I do like your logic and may commission you do do my new food pyramid, if you are available to talk to my doc...... if I need the backup.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm doing indigenous foods of the other city all year. I've done it before and it was fun so I'm trying again. Since it's a work day I had to keep it pretty simple and I'm doing Cuban sandwiches, chili lime sweet potato fries, and Cuba Libre cocktails. I've got some pulled pork left from a butt I smoked on Labor Day, fresh deli ham, homemade pickles, and Swiss that I'm going to do in the panini press for the sandwich.
Good! Now we have someone to blame if we lose or someone to follow from here on out if we win!