Game Day Menu

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Visiting my son in college and we are getting Torchy’s Tacos.
wBm.gif

offlimits

Reaction score
I must first preface this with... gosh! You guys eat a lot of food. How on earth do some of you eat that much?!

Heading to AT&T stadium at about 1:00 CST. Usually about a 45-minute drive from our home. The weather here is beautiful! High 60's at kick. Jerry as always will have the roof closed. Super Bowl Nachos $14, wife will probably have the usual. Briscuit sammich with fries $16 and I will wash it down with 3-4 of Jerry's $10 beers. Let's Goooooo!

offlimits

Reaction score
Salud and Go Cowboys!
Headed back from College Station....should be home in time for game.

We just arrived in Norfolk, VA yesterday for two weeks. The wife will be doing some voluntary health check-ups on military veterans in the area. I don’t know the area at all, not setup to really cook, so…..pizza it is!
You can NEVER go wrong with pizza!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Our grandkids are visiting this week and we're taking them to a hot springs spa today... yes, I know it's game day.

No doubt, we'll end up at some grill or pub for a late lunch. I wonder what bourbon pairs with a grilled ham and cheese sandwich?

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hope your Veteran Day with the Aggies was memorable and your family loved it. Bon apetite today!

Ranching and all...
Speaking of the Aggies, it appears Jimbo Fisher is out as head coach.

As a former student, good riddance.