Game Day Menu

CCBoy

Reaction score
Our grandkids are visiting this week and we're taking them to a hot springs spa today... yes, I know it's game day.

No doubt, we'll end up at some grill or pub for a late lunch. I wonder what bourbon pairs with a grilled ham and cheese sandwich?
Wild Turkey always works...

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Our grandkids are visiting this week and we're taking them to a hot springs spa today... yes, I know it's game day.

No doubt, we'll end up at some grill or pub for a late lunch. I wonder what bourbon pairs with a grilled ham and cheese sandwich?
O.O careful not to let the TV fall into the hotspring spa?

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Homemade New England clam chowder, fresh French bread, and (probably a bit too much) Makers Mark.

Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes with white gravy, green beans, corn on the cobb, hot rolls and coconut cream pie for dessert. And as soon as the game starts it’ll just be Copenhagen after kickoff, lol.

Sounds like every Texans favorite meal! Go Cowboys!
Hmmmm....chicken fried steak!

Fmart322

Reaction score
Nathan's hot dogs, sauerkraut. Also kielbasa too.
Took an hour to gently bath in Sam Adam's October fest.
Turned out great.

Enjoy everyone.
Let's Go Cowboys!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes nice area but not much there, Waterside not a bad drive from where you are at, just head down Grandy Street or Tidewater Drive and follow till you get to Waterside Drive. Enjoy your stay.
Thanks for the tip :thumbup:

We went down for lunch and ended up at Guy Fieri’s Smokehouse. I had the Fatboy sandwich, it was on a brioche bun with brisket, pulled pork, mac n cheese topped with goldfish crackers. It was outstanding!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Bacon cheeseburgers/jalapeno poppers/thick cut fries. Staying hydrated with a few bottles of beer, and one or two glasses of bourbon, okay maybe three ;)

I hope the team is frustrated and takes it out on the Giants.
:mad: cut these punks off at the knees!
Let's Go Cowboys! Put up 50!! I want a highlight reel!!!
Veterans day lunch at Church
Fried chicken
Pork and beans
Green beans
Cole slaw
Chocolate chip cookies