Game Day Menu

Surfguy

Reaction score
What is on the menu?
zIERlxL-1.gif

I will be having a special concoction of nothingness as I can't keep up in the game thread while eating food as I'm constantly reading and clicking 'next page'. ;)

offlimits

Reaction score
We're at Disney world so overpriced crappy cheeseburgers, cold fries and churros!!!
Agree. The last time we went we stayed at the resort. Never again. The food is terrible and I am not a picky eater. Even the pizza was terrible. Buy your tickets and stay in a nice hotel in Kissimmee with great restaurants around.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Our Sunday morning tradition... huevos rancheros with papas fritas and refried beans with homemade flour tortillas, and a MexiCoke to wash it all down. The breakfast of champions, baby!

We're doing Friendsgiving later today. So the usual turkey day stuff. I'm in charge of the Carbs & Fat aka Mac & Cheese. Toasted cheese on top, and NOT breadcrumbs. Salud, hermanos. GO COWBOYS! *doing my Gringo Grito*

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Water and more water. Will be landscaping outside house all day except for brief break to watch the Cowboys game today.

But tonight we celebrate with an Italian dinner - making shrimp scampi and the usual sides, garlic bread & wine.
You'll be constantly running indoor to the water closet with all that water you drank.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
What is on the menu?
zIERlxL-1.gif

I will be having a special concoction of nothingness as I can't keep up in the game thread while eating food as I'm constantly reading and clicking 'next page'. ;)
That's why I go to the chat room instead so much easier. It's also a little more chill and less blood than the game day threads........lol

offlimits

Reaction score
Simple and easy. Finger food. Chicken tenders, pepperoni pizza bagel bites, sweet potato fries, ravioli bites, and my fave! Jalapeno poppers! Put the oven on at 350 degrees and bake for about 20 minutes. Will wash it down with a few mimosas and lots of beer. We actually thought about flying out to the game... Southwest has some really good airfare deals but the ticket prices on the secondary market are outrageous and I do not want to sit in the nosebleed section. Cowboys! Let's goooooooooooo!

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Got some leftover BBQ and fixins from a family gathering yesterday. I've got some sub rolls and gonna make BBQ sammiches with some brisket, chicken and sausage with some beans and potato salad on the side.