Game Day Menu

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I know, I know, we're all leading the same thing :) but who knows, perhaps they will be a surprise or two.
Here's a few items that we're having on our table.
Turkey, ham, stuffed pork loin
Brown gravy, mushroom gravy, cranberry sauce
Mashed potatoes, scalloped potatoes, cornbread dressing, mac and cheese
Green beans, carrots, broccoli and cheese casserole, spinach casserole, sweet potato casserole, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, carrot cake, coffee cake, cheesecake
And a cornucopia of booze.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Let's Go Cowboys :flagwave:

fivetwos

Reaction score
I know, I know, we're all leading the same thing :) but who knows, perhaps they will be a surprise or two.
Green beans, carrots, broccoli and cheese casserole, spinach casserole, sweet potato casserole, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, carrot cake, coffee cake, cheesecake

It’s all about the sides!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
we host thanksgiving every year. of course a big turkey, brined and covered in bacon and to be cooked to perfection. a whole Duck, brined over night. chicken leg/thighs baked in tomato sauce. stuffing, rice pilaf, mashed potatos (white, Sweet), cranberry sauce from scratch, beans, mushrooms, pan friend brussel sprouts, mac & cheese, and desert gallore all home made (pumpkin, pecan, austrian apple strudle, cheese cake, flan). all preceded with lots of tequila, whiskey or poison of your choice.

Tomorrow will be playing a round of golf with my two boys, while my wife tends to black friday shopping

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY ZONE FRIENDS

GO COWBOYS

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
we host thanksgiving every year. of course a big turkey, brined and covered in bacon and to be cooked to perfection. a whole Duck, brined over night. chicken leg/thighs baked in tomato sauce. stuffing, rice pilaf, mashed potatos (white, Sweet), cranberry sauce from scratch, beans, mushrooms, pan friend brussel sprouts, mac & cheese, and desert gallore all home made (pumpkin, pecan, austrian apple strudle, cheese cake, flan). all preceded with lots of tequila, whiskey or poison of your choice.

Tomorrow will be playing a round of golf with my two boys, while my wife tends to black friday shopping

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY ZONE FRIENDS

GO COWBOYS
I'll be over at 3! Duck is one of those meals that is either the best thing you've ever eaten or terrible if it's not cooked right. Happy Thanksgiving!

Qcard

Reaction score

:lmao2: :dance: :flagwave: :starspin: :starspin: :starspin:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Will be staying home, nice peaceful day of football. Have some things to do before the games start though.
Left over pizza and wings will be eating off and on though the day.

Was invited to my sons house, but they are eating in the middle of the game. They all know better. Maybe they did it on purpose as they knew I would say can't make it. :muttley:
Plus, I do not like his wife's ham that she makes. It is not horrible, but she puts some type of glaze over it I do not care for.

Was also invited to a friends house. But with a few others that were invited as well. One is a Saints fan, and the other does not like any sport. So would be impossible to concentrate on the game.
Not even sure what time they will be eating though.

My ex wife usually comes over and cooks, for all of us. But she wants to stop doing all that cooking, and is out of town anyway.

So yes, a nice quiet day of football, and other things I need to get done. Not a big holidays person anymore.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I'm full just reading your post!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It is just my wife and I this Thanksgiving. We're deviating a bit from a traditional meal with rack of lamb, a Moroccan sweet potato mash (spiced up with a little harissa), asparagus and salad with creme brulee for dessert.

We started the day with smoked salmon and bagels (and, to appease my wife for all the football I plan to watch, a little champagne :) )

shabazz

Reaction score
Cant celebrate Tday until Saturday because several family members work all day so it will be just Crab Legs, buttered corn cobs and homemade slaw during the game.

Just rained yesterday so we will be putting some muddy miles on the “side by sides” before the games begin.

But on Saturday it will the whole enchilada of traditional Tday food and family