Game Day Menu

shabazz

Reaction score
It is just my wife and I this Thanksgiving. We're deviating a bit from a traditional meal with rack of lamb, a Moroccan sweet potato mash (spiced up with a little harissa), asparagus and salad with creme brulee for dessert.

We started the day with smoked salmon and bagels (and, to appease my wife for all the football I plan to watch, a little champagne :) )
I hope you didn’t leave out the capers and red onion slices with that bagel and lox breakfast..Sholom

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know, I know, we're all leading the same thing :) but who knows, perhaps they will be a surprise or two.
Here's a few items that we're having on our table.
Turkey, ham, stuffed pork loin
Brown gravy, mushroom gravy, cranberry sauce
Mashed potatoes, scalloped potatoes, cornbread dressing, mac and cheese
Green beans, carrots, broccoli and cheese casserole, spinach casserole, sweet potato casserole, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, carrot cake, coffee cake, cheesecake
And a cornucopia of booze.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Let's Go Cowboys :flagwave:
Thanks @Tangle_Foot for keeping this alive. This is near and dear to me. Reminds me of my mom. Headed to the cemetery right now to say hello.

CowboyMort

Reaction score
We are doing all the normal Thanksgiving food here at my house. Smoking a turkey, all the sides, several pies, etc. We also have a charcuterie board, my wife great cookies, brownies and I am sure more. Happy Thanksgiving boys and girls. Go Cowboys!

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
turkey-staredowns-22-660-1-16ae9e4b9b5d41cf8c1d6554eb09d483.jpg

catiii

Reaction score
Frozen turkey breast tv dinner, homemade green bean casserole, homemade mashed and gravy.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I know, I know, we're all leading the same thing :) but who knows, perhaps they will be a surprise or two.
Green beans, carrots, broccoli and cheese casserole, spinach casserole, sweet potato casserole, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, carrot cake, coffee cake, cheesecake

Turkey
Sweet potatoes
Green bean casserole
Stuffing
Pumpkin pie
I know, a real unique meal, lol

offlimits

Reaction score

How many guests are you having? That is enough food to feed a small platoon!

offlimits

Reaction score
There will be 5 of us. Baked ham, wife is making her (Best in the State of Texas) cornbread dressing (never dry, perfect every time) and her to die for deviled eggs. I made my slow-cooker green beans with new potatoes, baked rolls, and cheesecake for dessert. Bottles will be poppin'... champagne mimosas!

I want to wish each and every one of you a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you get to spend it with your loved ones. Cowboys! Let's gooooooooooooo!
:flagwave:

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Traditional fare for Thanksgiving. My youngest daughter baked the turkey for the first time and it smells amazing. Many varied meals on here and fun to see who's eating what as always. Some things I've never heard of and opens my eyes to other things to try on my end. Thanks all.