Game Day Menu

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
I know, I know, we're all leading the same thing :) but who knows, perhaps they will be a surprise or two.
Here's a few items that we're having on our table.
Turkey, ham, stuffed pork loin
Brown gravy, mushroom gravy, cranberry sauce
Mashed potatoes, scalloped potatoes, cornbread dressing, mac and cheese
Green beans, carrots, broccoli and cheese casserole, spinach casserole, sweet potato casserole, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, carrot cake, coffee cake, cheesecake
And a cornucopia of booze.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Let's Go Cowboys :flagwave:
Happy Thanksgiving everybody all the normal fixings and deserts to go along with a Turkey on the smoker. Go Cowboys!

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Smoked brisket, Smoked turkey breast, smoked salmon, smoked mac &cheese, whipped sweet potatoes, collard greens, green bean casserole, sweet potato corn bread and pumpkin pie

After game - if we win: Laguvulin, padron presidente cigar. If we lose: Woodford reserve batch and padron damosa cigar (cant wast good money on scotch and cigars if they lose).

Happy Thanksgiving everybody...here's to a Cowboys victory!

DallasInDC

Reaction score
The usual stuff except ham, saving that for Christmas. I did add salmon gravlax this year. I have been curing a nice slab for about 4 days now….it will be served over pumpernickel toast :thumbup:
We made the same decision to save the ham for Xmas...I have been wanting to try a cold smoke salmon...I think you have inspired me to try it.

blueblood70

Reaction score
should be obvious today LOL going to my brother's home at 300pm for the game, hes not far from me with my sisters etc.. they are doing the entrees maybe smoked turkey i believe. I made a homemade apple pie and a homemade tiramisu. they look good but taste ill let you know LOL

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Grilled a steak. Sides were green bean casserole, and mashed potatos.
Red wine washed it down.