Game Day Menu

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Pelmeni... Russian dumplings stuffed with meat and served in a warm, aromatic broth. Perfect winter comfort food.

First, though, I have to plow our driveway and about 2 miles of gravel road. We returned last night from a quick trip to Texas and found about 6-8 inches of snow.

catiii

Reaction score
Grocery delivery arrived at 8AM from HEB. Going to have a huge Greek salad for lunch, with Brianna's Asiago Caesar, and a homemade pastrami and picante provolone sub sandwich (red onion, tomato, shredded lettuce like Jersey Mikes) with Brianna's French vinaigrette from Brenham TX (which tastes just like JM's) for dinner pre-game, tater salad, along with Guinness for hydration.
Empty bottles will be thrown at the screen for any Dirty Bird scores. :flagwave:

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Grouper, blackened on the grill with mango salsa topping. Corn on the cob, sautéed spinach, and key lime pie to finish. It is 12 noon and 82 degrees in Naples. I will be sitting on my dock, grilling and watching football all day on my giant computer screen (No thanks to my defective TV box).

Rajveer

Reaction score
I am eating healthy tonight
klondike-bar-klondikebar-com.png

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
It's chilly outside, so that means that is chili and cornbread inside ;)
Bourbon and an eagle's beat down will make this night complete.
What about you?

:mad: pound these punks into the turf!
:angry: it's Hammer Time :hammer:
34-20 Dallas :starspin:
Homemade double sweet n spicy bacon burgers, curly fries, and salad. Game on late so will be eating way before 715. Gonna be a barn burner and cheering for a boys win. Statement game a true SB contender needs to make. Go Cowboy!