Game day thread!

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Josh Allen looks at 1 WR and if he isn't open, he takes off - he doesn't go through progressions at all

He isn't a good QB. In fact, none of those overhyped QBs of last year's draft we had to hear for months will amount to anything in this league.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Bills were frauds as I said. Eagles were not going to lose to them. They have been doing it with smoke and mirrors. Their claim to fame so far this year is "almost" beating the Patriots. That is about it. they will fizzle out and miss the playoffs.
I'll give them more credit than that though. They beat the teams they were suppose to beat. More than we can say. That's tough. That at least says they are a decent team.

rxdoc

Reaction score
LOL .... now a blocked PAT... Bills still being Bills...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Josh Allen looks at 1 WR and if he isn't open, he takes off - he doesn't go through progressions at all
Exactly what I said. He just tucks it and goes. What a treat for a defense to play someone like that. Even Lamar Jackson will look to go down field and he's a "running back".

MikeB80

Reaction score
I don't recall the other two but that Beasley TD was just a simple throw to the wide open receiver in the flat. That was easier than Dak's throw to Jarwin last week. Good play call but nothing special.

allen was scrambling out of the pocket and looked up and hit beasley. Beasley was not in the flat at all, he was wide open on a slant, the defender in man to man on him had to come off to go get allen who again was scrambling.

You literally said he never looks up to pass when he runs.