Game day thread!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How many threads are there gonna be, blaming Newman for the Eagles playing better?

MikeB80

Reaction score
BEASLEY WAS LITERALLY WIDE OPEN on that play. Ok I change my statement. THE only time he looks up is when his receiver is WIDE OPEN. There.

holy cow you are dense.

He was covered, his man had to come up off because allen was scrambling and allen hit beasley for the TD.

I am curious what games some people in the thread are watching or maybe not actually watching.

HungryLion

Reaction score
How many threads are there gonna be, blaming Newman for the Eagles playing better?

dd0533d24eb74cf1c805a94809af6a46.jpg

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Loss to the Jets hurts and gives the Cowboys no breathing room at all with Philly still right behind us.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Maybe its just me but its pretty disappointing to hear that your qb goes home and plays Call of Duty.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
holy cow you are dense.

He was covered, his man had to come up off because allen was scrambling and allen hit beasley for the TD.

I am curious what games some people in the thread are watching or maybe not actually watching.
I'm confused too because if you admit that Allen was scrambling and thats' why Beasey was wide open then what the hell are you even arguing? My whole point was he's a terrible quarterback and when he runs he runs. He's not looking to go down field. I gave you the Beasey touchdown even though he wasn't even going down field it was a routine easy throw.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Maybe its just me but its pretty disappointing to hear that your qb goes home and plays Call of Duty.
Gotta remember these are 20 year olds. Hell 30 and 40 year olds play Call of Duty why would these 24 year olds be any different lol?

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Watching how poorly the Jets play and are, it makes me think Dallas just didn't care. They didn't give a crap. I'm sorry but that still pisses me off. Sometimes I hate this team. The Jets will go 1-15. Unreal.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Eagles are winning 2 games in a row if they keep this lead. Mainly because of the Bears having Trubisky.