Game day thread!

MikeB80

Reaction score
I still believe the Eagles are winning this division. They have a clear advantage in the schedule.

Its going to depend on what they get from the Giants. If the giants are healthy and playing well on offense they can win one of the two games.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Falcons needed to try an onside kick because the refs and video replay hosed them earlier in the game..................... :facepalm:

willia451

Reaction score
I still believe the Eagles are winning this division. They have a clear advantage in the schedule.

They looked good today. But Cowboys blew them out. And we have a lot of our good players back. And more time to get healthy coming off the bye.

You may be premature in your call.

willia451

Reaction score
I'm disappointed the Bills didn't play better today. And they were at home, too. Just wasn't their day. Their OL needs to improve. Allen had no time all day.

rxdoc

Reaction score
Allen fumbled because he was pressing trying to keep up with Wentz. He cracked under the pressure.

Understand what you are watching.

:rolleyes: Sure whatever... you think your god on here.... at that point in the game Allen was running ball to get in FG position and run clock down.... try to keep up with me... unlike some on here I’m not afraid to use block function.

PS ... at that point in the game Bills were up 7-3 .... if you have a DVR I suggest you rewind to that point in game to refresh your memory

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's true. Either they'd have to have a meltdown, or the Cowboys would need to get their fecal matter aggregated for the rest of the season.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Guys we missed the boat not hiring Frank Reich.

Holy hell the Colts are about to come back from the dead and stun the Broncos.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Bucs force a fumble and return it for a TD to take the lead...but no, an idiot ref blew the play dead. :rolleyes: