Game day thread!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The Eagles get to go against Josh Allen and Trubisky, but so do the Cowboys. So, I find it inexcusable if our defense allows for either QB to have a big game against them, especially Trubisky.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
remember that time we lost to the jets
Nope, never happened.
giphy.gif

rxdoc

Reaction score
49ers haven't even played a .500 team yet. Packers record 2 of tgeir games were given to tgem by the refs etc.... Chiefs are wishy washy. The ONLY decent team on your list are the Saints. They're legit.

Just learned the Pats undefeated record is due to playing teams that together total a 12-30 record. They haven't played anyone either.

Yeah good about point about 49ers
... but you can’t deny they have s scary good defense

MikeB80

Reaction score
:rolleyes: Sure whatever... you think your god on here.... at that point in the game Allen was running ball to get in FG position and run clock down.... try to keep up with me... unlike some on here I’m not afraid to use block function.

PS ... at that point in the game Bills were up 7-3 .... if you have a DVR I suggest you rewind to that point in game to refresh your memory

wow this is a real response.

:facepalm:

Techsass

Reaction score
I still believe the Eagles are winning this division. They have a clear advantage in the schedule.
Gave you a like just because they have a decent chance of winning the division. The thing is I see them losing to both NE & Seattle. That leaves it up to our rematch & I honestly think we are better than they are.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Lol and some of you clowns routinely post ad nauseum about how awful our QB is.

Did you watch Josh Allen and Trubisky today? I would say Darnold too but he torched us.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
This is the 3rd time this season Denver got screwed on bogus personal fouls on the opponent's last possession when they had the lead.

gmb1

Reaction score
Old man Vinatieri still has it although it was aided by a BS penalty

willia451

Reaction score
49ers haven't even played a .500 team yet. Packers record 2 of their games were given to them by the refs after Rodgers crying ceremony etc.... Chiefs are wishy washy. The ONLY decent team on your list are the Saints. They're legit.

Just learned the Pats undefeated record is due to playing teams combined are 12-30 record. They haven't played anyone either.

I knew that was coming. LOL!!!

MCMetal69

Reaction score
I have come to the inescapable conclusion that the officials are the worst part of the NFL , by far......................

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Packers / Saints / 49ers / Chiefs ( with Mahomes ) / Seahawks
49ers haven't even played a .500 team yet. And the Packers, 2 of their games were given to them by the refs after Rodgers crying ceremonies etc.... Chiefs are wishy washy. The ONLY decent team on your list are the Saints. They're legit.

Just learned the Pats undefeated record is due to playing teams combined, are 12-30. They haven't played anyone either. Today the Browns. What a schedule. :rolleyes:

The playoffs will definitely expose some of these teams with great records, if not sooner.