Game day thread!

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Hard to believe the Bills still have OJ in their ring of honor

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Is Arizona really going to go for it on 4th and 9, when they have a chance for 3 points?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Hard to believe the Bills still have OJ in their ring of honor

Hmm yeah interesting. Not sure I recall a team ever removing someone from their ROH but would understand the Bills doing it.

reddyuta

Reaction score
bills too aggressive,they should know the eagles do a lot of short stuff.

ultron

Reaction score
Makes perfect sense. He has been playing about 15 years. Barry Sanders played 9 or 10 years.

Barry Sanders is a legend, Frank Gore is just a guy. For him to be the starting running back on a professional football team in 2019 is just weird.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I know that Daniel Jones is a rookie and he'll make rookie mistakes, but the media still shouldn't have crowned him after one game against the Bucs. If he had put together several great games in a row, then I couldn't understand hype getting behind him.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Barry Sanders is a legend, Frank Gore is just a guy. For him to be the starting running back on a professional football team in 2019 is just weird.
Gore is a 1st round talent and has had a great career. Just not in same category as Sanders. Not many are.

Blackspider214

Reaction score

He had 8 of 9 seasons of over 1,000 yards rushing. He was a huge reason why SF went to 3 straight NFC title games. And he performed well in each of those playoffs. He will go into the HOF. He's the definition of longevity. He's not "just a guy".