Game day thread!

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I know that Daniel Jones is a rookie and he'll make rookie mistakes, but the media still shouldn't have crowned him after one game against the Bucs. If he had put together several great games in a row, then I couldn't understand hype getting behind him.

This happens constantly.Look at all that hype Fitzpatrick got after his game against the Saints to start last year. And add that he plays for NY and it is even worse. Heck they did the same thing for Sam Darnold after his one game to start last year.

ultron

Reaction score
I know that Daniel Jones is a rookie and he'll make rookie mistakes, but the media still shouldn't have crowned him after one game against the Bucs. If he had put together several great games in a row, then I couldn't understand hype getting behind him.

The Bucs missed 2 extra points & a short field goal and lost by a point in that game and they nicknamed the guy Danny Dimes...

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Bills offense needs to do something, as much as I don't like Philly I don't think it's safe to rely on a defense having to hold down Philly's O all game along. Without the offense of the team contributing by scoring some points against the Eagles.