Game of Thrones: Season 2

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I was just thinking about this series and wondering when it is going to start again. I really looking forward to season 2!

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Absolutely pumped. I'm just finishing up "A Storm of Swords" and holy **** at some of the things that happened in that book. Can't wait to see it on screen. "A Clash of Kings" was incredible as well, so this season should be amazing.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Almost time to get HBO again. This plus True Blood are two of my required shows.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
So I will subscribe AGAIN to HBO for this 1 show. :laugh2: Looks to be a great Season 2 coming.

Cannot WAIIIITTTTT.....

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
If you aren't aware, you can read 1 chapter from the next book on GRRM's website. Supposedly the next book will be out this year.

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
AmarilloCowboyFan;4438872 said:
If you aren't aware, you can read 1 chapter from the next book on GRRM's website. Supposedly the next book will be out this year.

Lol. Supposedly from where? There is no way in hell the next book is out before 2014 =p

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Teren_Kanan;4439049 said:
Lol. Supposedly from where? There is no way in hell the next book is out before 2014 =p

I asked the guy who told me that and he said he misread it. Apparently it's just another chapter. LOL should have known better.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
The Simpsons Game of Thrones opening.

[youtube]367Nd07eF9E#![/youtube]

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I can watch it at 6 PM non HD or at 9 PM HD. Oh this sucks! LOL not sure if I can wait an extra 3 hours.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
I can wait for the Scene release. (Which will be out right after it airs) No use in subscribing to premium channels, much less cable/satellite.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Damn. That was average at best. Then again, maybe the storyline forced it to be. GRRM can easily spew thousands of words of meandering while setting up a storyline. I guess in the conversion you have no choice, but putting a chunk of it in the video portion of the story since it does do some story development.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4489705 said:
Damn. That was average at best. Then again, maybe the storyline forced it to be. GRRM can easily spew thousands of words of meandering while setting up a storyline. I guess in the conversion you have no choice, but putting a chunk of it in the video portion of the story since it does do some story development.

The first part of A Clash of Kings is fairly slow. Lots of setup. The good part is coming, trust me.