*** SPOILERS *** Game of Thrones Season 8

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wasn't Jon Snow hiding behind a rock vs the dead dragon breathing blue flame at him and the rock didn't explode, but when that same dragon breath blue flame at the wall in the north the wall came right down. It only works 50%? They messed up.
Do you mean the ice dragon? Not sure if the color of that flame had anything to do with being hotter. Also, that dragon had a hole in its throat, so it couldn't get nearly the same force, I assume.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Wasn't Jon Snow hiding behind a rock vs the dead dragon breathing blue flame at him and the rock didn't explode, but when that same dragon breath blue flame at the wall in the north the wall came right down. It only works 50%? They messed up.

Legit point, lol.

This last season is rife with similar issues.

Flamma

Reaction score
I dunno, he was moving around well for a guy stabbed in each side but I do think he's gone.

After watching it again, I am satisfied with her death because the smirk was replaced with true emotion and the realization that she was going to die and the harsh reality that her line would not move on.

But with what I've seen so far, I am still not 100% sure she's dead. Need to see a body and I think Tyrion will find them because they will want to make sure she didn't escape while Dany was wasting all that time cooking innocent people. Mother of Dragons? What an irresponsible parent.

Agreed! Dany should be arrested immediately and Drogon taken into child protective services. Might want to bring a tranq. gun, the child tends towards tantrums.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
read an article from Lena Headey today that said her death was apropo so I assume that she wont be crawling out of the rubble.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
read an article from Lena Headey today that said her death was apropo so I assume that she wont be crawling out of the rubble.
Cersei tells the court of Tyrion's threat to her: "I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you are safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid."

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep, saw that and she said it was fitting that she went out with who she came in with as someone mentioned here. However, what if it's a set up? She's giving herself up for dead to throw y'all off the track cuz I've been on this track all along and I think she reads our forum. She's gonna jump out of that rubble and start wailing on Dany with Jaime's hand.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Yep, saw that and she said it was fitting that she went out with who she came in with as someone mentioned here. However, what if it's a set up? She's giving herself up for dead to throw y'all off the track cuz I've been on this track all along and I think she reads our forum. She's gonna jump out of that rubble and start wailing on Dany with Jaime's hand.

that or Arya takes on her face and kills Dany

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
https://geektyrant.com/news/over-20...-to-have-hbo-remake-season-8-with-new-writers

400k people are demanding HBO redo the final season.

if you don't like it, don't watch. but watching things does not give you ownership of them.
What are they going to do if they don't re-write it? If I were HBO, I would assume most of the people signing that are the most likely to be GoT subscribers and not full time HBO subscribers so why would they go to that expense?

Did the Lost fans get a re-write or the fans of other shows incomplete like The Mayor?

I am in the "could have been better written" camp but it's still a damned good show and I will re-watch 8 in it's entirety.

Doing what they did with The Longest Night in the middle is like telling your wife "you know that sex we had on February 14? Yeah, well, that's the best it's ever going to get".

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
https://geektyrant.com/news/over-20...-to-have-hbo-remake-season-8-with-new-writers

400k people are demanding HBO redo the final season.

if you don't like it, don't watch. but watching things does not give you ownership of them.
400,000???

Did someone intend on typing the number four but held down on the zero key by accident?

I do not know when my last day on Earth will be but I do hope the opportunity comes when I shall finally understand some humans before I draw my final breath. :facepalm: