*** SPOILERS *** Game of Thrones Season 8

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That depends on what his motivations were. If he really wanted to be king, for instance, he'd let it happen.
True, maybe, but I don't think being king was a motivating factor for him.....but it would make for a great story in a spin-off. As it turns out, there is no more Bran Stark, there is only the 3 Eyed Raven, who cunningly had the Children of the Forest create the Night King, then took control of Brandon Stark's body, so he could become King of the 7........er, 6 Kingdoms.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
wDKknmf.gif
:lmao2:

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Oh I read the interview. I'm just really surprised they don't have to add some type of disclaimer, to avoid a lawsuit. o_O
I've enjoyed countless laughs from them for decades now, so they're a famous source of satire to me. But if someone has never heard of them, their About page covers the topic of lawsuits:
itpSNCT.png
https://www.theonion.com/the-onion-is-the-world-s-leading-news-publication-offe-1819653457

Speaking of their About page, I quite enjoyed this satirical boast:
The Onion is the world’s leading news publication, offering highly acclaimed, universally revered coverage of breaking national, international, and local news events. Rising from its humble beginnings as a print newspaper in 1756, The Onion now enjoys a daily readership of 4.3 trillion and has grown into the single most powerful and influential organization in human history.

In addition to maintaining a towering standard of excellence to which the rest of the industry aspires, The Onion supports more than 350,000 full- and part-time journalism jobs in its numerous news bureaus and manual labor camps stationed around the world, and members of its editorial board have served with distinction in an advisory capacity for such nations as China, Syria, Somalia, and the former Soviet Union. On top of its journalistic pursuits, The Onion also owns and operates the majority of the world’s transoceanic shipping lanes, stands on the nation’s leading edge on matters of deforestation and strip mining, and proudly conducts tests on millions of animals daily.

The Onion is now available exclusively online without charge in order to take advantage of various charity tax benefits.
:D

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

nobody

Reaction score
True, maybe, but I don't think being king was a motivating factor for him.....but it would make for a great story in a spin-off. As it turns out, there is no more Bran Stark, there is only the 3 Eyed Raven, who cunningly had the Children of the Forest create the Night King, then took control of Brandon Stark's body, so he could become King of the 7........er, 6 Kingdoms.

lol, the way you put that made me immediately think of:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebr...-a-wellness-center/ar-AAC33Q4?ocid=spartandhp

Game of Thrones star Kit Harington has checked into a 'wellness center'
James Hibberd
Entertainment Weekly

Kit Harington has entered a therapy program to deal with some personal issues.

EW has confirmed a New York Post report that the Game of Thrones star has entered a “luxury rehab for stress and alcohol use.”

The actor has been in a Connecticut health retreat for nearly a month, checking in before the HBO drama’s recent finale.

“Kit has decided to utilize this break in his schedule as an opportunity to spend some time at a wellness retreat to work on some personal issues,” read a statement released by his representative.

Click here for the rest of the article.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebr...-a-wellness-center/ar-AAC33Q4?ocid=spartandhp

Game of Thrones star Kit Harington has checked into a 'wellness center'
James Hibberd
Entertainment Weekly

Kit Harington has entered a therapy program to deal with some personal issues.

EW has confirmed a New York Post report that the Game of Thrones star has entered a “luxury rehab for stress and alcohol use.”

The actor has been in a Connecticut health retreat for nearly a month, checking in before the HBO drama’s recent finale.

“Kit has decided to utilize this break in his schedule as an opportunity to spend some time at a wellness retreat to work on some personal issues,” read a statement released by his representative.

Click here for the rest of the article.
See what happens when you kill the Mother of Dragons?

ShortRound

Reaction score
Just finished Season 8, It was so-so, they could have done so much more with the Winter King/White Walkers, Arya never really showed off her "faceless" training. Meh.