Video: Game Replays

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Vimeo deleted it. I think they're about to shutdown my acct.
hmmm even though it is private !
if you have a google email acct, you could up them there then give out the link, we could then Dl the game, and then after a week delete them and do the next game.
it has a 15 gb limit of free cloud space. no size limit on files uploaded.

also
www.dailymotion.com
is a option, I have used it, but there is a size limit, I think it was 1 gb, but if you can cut the videos at the halftime mark it would work ok.

One thing is when you uploaded to vimeo, did you change the file name?
you could give it a false name like home movie 01 .

drawandstrike

Reaction score
You wanna see full games after they air, the NFL demands you pay $. Not sure how much of the NFL's revenue comes from selling digital access to full games after they've aired live, but it's probably pretty sizable.

YouTube will allow you to put up some highlight plays from recent games, but if you put more than 5 minutes, certainly if you put up a full game, you get flagged for copyright violations.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
Am presently uploading a 4 gig file on a file service that accepts files of up to 10 gb. Unless you shell out $ to use this service, it'll take ya about 3 hours to d/l a 4 gig file for free. But it'll be better than nothin'.

jchap2k

Reaction score
What about on Google Drive or something? I know they have decent storage, allow large files, and allow sharing.