Video: Game Replays

drawandstrike

Reaction score
Awesome account that guy has. Hope he lasts, the other guy I subscribed to on there who uploaded games got his account banned.

Here's the Bears game: [you have to click over to YouTube to watch, you can't watch it here]

These appear to be condensed versions with some kickoffs and time between plays removed to get the videos down to around 40 minutes in length. Maybe this allows him to avoid the usual copyright flagging.

Last edited:

drawandstrike

Reaction score
I sure hope that guy at YouTube doesn't get banned. Anytime I put up NFL related stuff I make sure NOT to use team names or the year. If the NFL finds him, he'll be gone.

I put up my stuff as 'unlisted' and only share the video on sites like this. They are NOT public.

Etchyboy

Reaction score
Years ago on our other forum we had a media guy that would manage our videos. Not sure how he did it but it was nice to have. I think I still have all of 2007 on DVD that I recorded. I wanted to record Romo's first season :)

marchetta

Reaction score
Thanks Zordon. Your vids are so much better than the other ~40 minute condensed game vids offered by others. Much appreciated.