***Game Thread: FINAL Commanders - 14 vs Packers - 17

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
0-0 so far...GB was having a decent drive, but then it stalled. Washington got a first but then the drive stalled after a nice play on first down by the Packers D. The Skins offense didn't recover from the loss on 1st down.

On that Skins punt, they should have been flagged with a 15yd late hit penalty. The Packers PR was on the ground when a Skin came in and dove at him...then another Skin hit him as well. These refs are slow with their flags.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
sorry if repost, didn't see this thread being made...

did ST not just horse collar a player?

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
7-0 Packers.....

******, why couldn't Lee find that blocker and score that TD....I would have gotten 12 pts on that play instead of just 6....

GO PACKERS...

thekavorka

Reaction score
Slingin

and I need to see the replay on that catch. was that a horse collar by sean taylor?

thekavorka

Reaction score
DragonCowboy;1705722 said:
sorry if repost, didn't see this thread being made...

did ST not just horse collar a player?

yeah i mentioned the horse collar in the game thread in the NFL Zone. they didnt show a quality replay of the tackle though.

mitchell2254

Reaction score
thekavorka;1705727 said:
Slingin

and I need to see the replay on that catch. was that a horse collar by sean taylor?

I seen the same thing wanted to see a replay before I posted it though.

thekavorka

Reaction score
also, Romo needs to look at Favre on how to sell the play action. that was a nice fake by both Favre and the TE on that pass

SacredStar

Reaction score
Al Harris just got pushed to the ground.....should have been a offensive pass interference on Moss.

mitchell2254

Reaction score
ST horsecollared Lee. Fun to see how Skins fan will defend that after bashing Roy so much.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
I don't think it was a horse collar. The replay I saw he had his right hand around the shoulder in front of his jersey.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
another game but..

anyway, Chicago vs. Minnesota. DEVIN HESTER RETURNS ANOTHER KO FOR TD!!! outstanding vision...AGAIN!