***Game Thread: FINAL Commanders - 14 vs Packers - 17

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I thought they were going to give the pack a running in to the kicker call for a second. lol

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
This punter for GB really, really sucks.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
DallasDomination;1705819 said:
INT campbell...overthrows the Wr.
The Commanders fans are going nuts claiming that refs are favoring the Packers, they are claiming that is was dual possession and that offense gets the possession in that situation. :D

Bizwah

Reaction score
LeonDixson;1705825 said:
I'm rooting for the Pack but I agree with Troy that the interception was a simultaneous catch and should have gone to the Skins.

I agree....bad call.

96 attempts without an INT.

Well, if your passes don't even make it back to the LOS the majority of the time, then you won't throw many INTs.

SacredStar

Reaction score
03EBZ06;1705828 said:
The Commanders fans are going nuts claiming that refs are favoring the Packers, they are claiming that is was dual possession and that offense gets the possession in that situation. :D

They did get burned on that int, but they are getting away with a lot of stuff too.

I've seen a missed offensive pass interference call on Moss and several holding calls on their o-line not called...so it goes both ways.

Avery

Reaction score
SacredStar;1705833 said:
They did get burned on that int, but they are getting away with a lot of stuff too.

I've seen a missed offensive pass interference call on Moss and several holding calls on their o-line not called...so it goes both ways.

No, it's a conspiracy perpetuated by Jerry. Get with the program. :D

Avery

Reaction score
Taylor with his second dropped INT of the day.

The Packers are anemic and one-dimensional; they really need a RB.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Packers look sorry...With romo playing a average day We stomp them...with Romo having one of his good games, we murder these one dimensional fools.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Avery;1705840 said:

guy had both db's beaten pretty good...Favre underthrew it by 2-3 yds at least

David

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Avery;1705840 said:

If that had been Roy Williams a lot of people would have been saying he's lucky the ball was underthrown because the receiver had him beat by a step. Then they would accuse him of having hands like rocks.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
The weather for this game favors the 'Skins. Packers are one dimensional and have no running game. The 'Skins do have one, and although the Packers' D is stout, weather is the great equalizer. Fortunately for the Pack, Campbell has rarely played in bad weather, whereas Brett has done so multiple times. I expect this to be a close game with the winner being among from the one who makes less mistakes.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Campbell throws a really nice long ball, but watch his short throws. They are almost always behind the WR, usually high as well. A team with some hotshot DB's will be trouble for him...

canters

Reaction score
Campbell is a media creation. Peter King places him in the top tier of QBs.

He is still a project QB with a strong arm.

Avery

Reaction score
Guard Cooley.

Or don't - he's my starter in FF this week.