***Game Thread: FINAL Commanders - 14 vs Packers - 17

sacase

Reaction score
LOL you know ES is in full meltdown mode. When we beat NE, someone better put them on suicide alert.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
thanks Green Bay! win or lose today, still a game a nice lead in the division.

Ren

Reaction score
why would Campbell throw a check down on 4th and 17?

chuck it deep what's the worst that can happen he has it picked the game is over anyway on the check down :lmao:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Refs did their best to rape the Pack. Nice to see them overcome it.

skinsngibbs4life

Reaction score
03EBZ06;1706277 said:
Both teams look horrid.

Campbell, a top-10 QB? Sure he is. :rolleyes:

Campbell actually played pretty well today. The interception was definatly not his fault, and the recievers dropped 8 passes. I thought, for the most part, that he managed the game decently. Our running game was non existent, which obviously isnt going to help. turnovers by moss and portis is what killed us.

Our defense still looks like a top 3 squad though

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
We let them have this one. Until we establish the power run game to compliment Campbell, we will be a .500 team.

What the **** is up with the Power Run Game? Where is the Power? Where is the Attitude?

Wolfpack

Reaction score
HogsRLegends;1708433 said:
We let them have this one. Until we establish the power run game to compliment Campbell, we will be a .500 team.

What the **** is up with the Power Run Game? Where is the Power? Where is the Attitude?

This was the 1st Commanders game I watched all year...you folks dont seem to be on national games much.

I think Campbell is a good Phil Simms type QB...ie a good system QB, this year at least. You are right that the lack of any running game is going to sink that ship fast. Terrible OL injuries are to blame I would guess...they were talking of having to play a DT at OT...yuck.

I do like the way the Commander D runs to the ball plus the fact the they are trying to get back to a true Gibbs Offense, both would serve that team well. I do not think a running game is in cards for this year however so I have a poor view of where the Commanders' season is headed.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
The pack got shafted on that TD and the skins did everything they could to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory during the 2nd half......

honesty though......the rain screwed over BOTH teams......

I would love to see a redo game in better weather.....

oh well, arizona is gonna get spanked.....lol

Tim Rattay...lmao

1fisher

Reaction score
You know.... All this talk about Campbell looking very "POISED" (I hate that word)....his expression reminds me of ... DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS:eek:

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
Wolfpack;1709087 said:
This was the 1st Commanders game I watched all year...you folks dont seem to be on national games much.

I think Campbell is a good Phil Simms type QB...ie a good system QB, this year at least. You are right that the lack of any running game is going to sink that ship fast. Terrible OL injuries are to blame I would guess...they were talking of having to play a DT at OT...yuck.

I do like the way the Commander D runs to the ball plus the fact the they are trying to get back to a true Gibbs Offense, both would serve that team well. I do not think a running game is in cards for this year however so I have a poor view of where the Commanders' season is headed.

Why shouldn't it be in the cards for this year? It doesn't matter who is on the line its about power and attitude. Barry Sanders had great years behind atrocious lines as did Eric Dickerson.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HogsRLegends;1712444 said:
Why shouldn't it be in the cards for this year? It doesn't matter who is on the line its about power and attitude. Barry Sanders had great years behind atrocious lines as did Eric Dickerson.

With Barry Sanders and Eric Dickerson running, you should be just fine.