***Game Thread: FINAL Commanders - 14 vs Packers - 17

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
ridiculous officiating again...if the Skins win, they owe this officiating crew big time

should have been interference...should have also been a force out

David

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I could understand the poor officiating if the 'Skins were playing at home. But, it really does seem like the NFL has on its agenda certain teams that they would like to win for each game when it comes to reffing.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Ren;1706094 said:
Portis seems to fumble every week i fail to see the greatness so many people claim he is
That's because you don't wear the burgandy and gold glasses.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
honestly, if I ever become an NFL CB, and I'm playing for the Commanders or against the Cowboys, I'm gonna pick up their receiver (even if it's in the middle of the field) and carry them across the sidelines.

Bullcrap..

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Word Mofo;1706085 said:
He's a fumbler, can't catch a cold, and never fights for the ball. I guess he's not TERRIBLE

Two fumbles in two years, 45 catches in 11 games last year, 3 TD's in 3 games this year. Yeah, he real terrible. :rolleyes:

He's better than any WR on the skins not named Cooley right now. He doesn't fight for the ball, but that alone doesn't make him TERRIBLE...ut by all means continue to throw out lame cliches.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Where's that ****** that was whining about us not picking Crosby now?

jdnoyes

Reaction score
Looks like we took the right kicker. If Crosby could kick GB would be up by 9 right now.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I just don't understand how that is not reviewable...

It seems replay would be for just that type of play...

Ren

Reaction score
should have been a TD and they don't even get a FG out of it nice job there refs :mad:

BlueStar22

Reaction score
He's missed from 47 before the end of the half and just clanged one of the upright from in close. Then again, I hope our guy continues success.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Damn, Packers suck, after Commanders handed them the ball inside 10, they can't even get a FG. :rolleyes:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
jdnoyes;1706128 said:
Looks like we took the right kicker. If Crosby could kick GB would be up by 9 right now.

Good call,

a lot of the Kiper draftnerds thought Crosby was Jesus.

We got the Folk!