***Game Thread San Diego - 16 vs Indy - 0

Undisputed

Reaction score
My fantasy kicker just failed me and completely screwed over his own team...UGH!

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Did SD have any time outs left? They could have taken two to three more seconds off if they did and then punted.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Anything they catch that isn't run out of bounds will probably end the game.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
How do you miss that chip shot? I can make freakin' make that.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Norv Turner is the most dangerous man in the NFL.

He's single-handedly ruined two teams this year.

Even LT hates him!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Looking at that false start again, the Chargers start whining to the official so he grabs his flag and throws it. Since when do players get to dictate when a flag should be thrown.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's sometimes amazing how bad teams still manage to win games.

The Chargers will still win a lousy AFC West while a lousy Seahawk team will win the NFC West, the worst division in football.

superpunk

Reaction score
dbair1967;1759447 said:
Trent Green comes to mind...and Alex Smith went from looking dismal (before Turner), to average (with Turner) to dismal again (without Turner)

Brad Johnson had some big yrs with Turner as well

David

Did Trent Green ever even play a game under Turner?

Johnson had similar years with and without Turner.

This is a reach. He is simply a horrific coach.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dbair1967;1759447 said:
Trent Green comes to mind...and Alex Smith went from looking dismal (before Turner), to average (with Turner) to dismal again (without Turner)

Brad Johnson had some big yrs with Turner as well

David

Turner does his good work as a coordinator.

As a head coach he's a miserable failure.

It was obvious after the game that his best player (Tomlinson) had no use for him.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Doomsday;1759568 said:
Looking at that false start again, the Chargers start whining to the official so he grabs his flag and throws it. Since when do players get to dictate when a flag should be thrown.

I thought it was a penalty. It was not just a shift, he jerked his whole body. The guy made and abrupt movement after he was set. He was in his 3 point stance. John Madden kept focusing on that the tight end is allowed to move, which is true. They are not allowed to simulate the start of a play and that is what Utecht did. It almost looked as if he was getting set to pass protect when he jumped up. It should not have taken the Chargers pointing to get the ref to throw the flag. I was surprised that a Charger defender did not jump offsides due to the movement.