***Game Thread San Diego - 16 vs Indy - 0

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Doomsday;1759426 said:
Its kind of funny how everyone was saying defenses had figured out Romo, I think its Rivers that has been figured out. He has steadily gotten worse and worse.

u cant figure out Romo, cause he improvises too much, like on that Curtis play. he is mobile and elusive and can make plays when the original call breaks down. he isn't an immobile statue like bledsoe. Now, the Dallas offense can become predictable, as it was last year, but that is on the OC, not Romo.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Crown Royal;1759432 said:
Other than Aikman, when has Turner left a QB better than he found them?

Trent Green comes to mind...and Alex Smith went from looking dismal (before Turner), to average (with Turner) to dismal again (without Turner)

Brad Johnson had some big yrs with Turner as well

David

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Doomsday;1759426 said:
Its kind of funny how everyone was saying defenses had figured out Romo, I think its Rivers that has been figured out. He has steadily gotten worse and worse.

Good QBs can't be figured out, because good QBs just play good football. There is always someone open, and thedifference between a good and poor QB is seeing them and being able to throw it to them.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Biggems;1759443 said:
u cant figure out Romo, cause he improvises too much, like on that Curtis play. he is mobile and elusive and can make plays when the original call breaks down. he isn't an immobile statue like bledsoe. Now, the Dallas offense can become predictable, as it was last year, but that is on the OC, not Romo.

I agree! Ive always maintained that the playcalling and Oline were the problems down the stretch last year not Romo.

I havent seen SD very much but the few times I have seen them Rivers has been awful.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1759466 said:
wow, major PI

As soon as that happened i thought of this weeks Commissioner meeting about PI that happened with Pats/Colts.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
chargers got away with a BIG one. that would have won the game for the colts.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
23 - 21 SD with just over 7 min in the 4th

the refs seem to be letting them play. on the last SD drive, Gates was interfered with and no flag....on this last pass by Indy, Moorhead was interfered with and no flag

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Ok check this out....

as of right now i am losing 60-59, and that is counting the 2 pts so far from Vincent Jackson for my opponent. They have the SD defense also, and I have the Indy defense.

If Indy can score here and then then force a SD turnover, I should win the game.....as long as Jackson never touches the ball again.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
BTW, Cromartie has 3 INTs.......this is his 3rd straight game of making huge plays.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Romo should call manning after this game,

"Good job Kid, you might just make it in this league."

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
man, if thrash is out next week, there goes their passing game........well they still have cooley, but we could then double him.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
LOL, they called 86 for moving too quickly. He is allowed to do that he is a TE. Stupid refs just cost me a chance to cover the spread and win $400.