Game Week Menu

jsb357

Reaction score
Gonna pull the celebration brisket out of the freezer from the rams game last year.

yea I kinda lost my appetite after a pitiful performance by Dallas.

I though maybe after all these years an NFC title game appearance but alas, it was not to be.

Thanks Garrett for having your team ready to play.

:facepalm:

That's your only job, to get the team ready to play and you failed.

GMO415

Reaction score
Gonna pull the celebration brisket out of the freezer from the rams game last year.

I though maybe after all these years an NFC title game appearance but alas, it was not to be.

Agreed but it's healthier to let it go.... hahaha

Silver N Blue

Reaction score

Nice eat up celebrate in style!

Sammy

Reaction score
Feasting for Friday's NCAA game so Sunday will be the usual baked chicken and steamed vegetables. Local peaches for dessert.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
And he's going for the game week menu, you've simplified it for just Game Day, much mo easier. And much easier for the guys that don't cook, they just have to pick one day for take out instead of five.
game week was only since this is opening week no way a tradition..never taking away from game day menu..one of my favorite topics on here...just needed a break from all the contract talk

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
LOL what a joke moving a thread like this out of the "fanzone" ...unbelievable..

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Right now that is worth a chuckle!
Gonna get worse after they do the deal. They'll have several on the pc and interpreting intent vs what was said and somewhere during the Elliott fever, a football game will break out. Elliott should have some pasta made into $'s and just start shoveling that into his mouth at the pc.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Gonna get worse after they do the deal. They'll have several on the pc and interpreting intent vs what was said and somewhere during the Elliott fever, a football game will break out. Elliott should have some pasta made into $'s and just start shoveling that into his mouth at the pc.
It will move to Dak and Coop and the bantering about will continue. Seems like this is the new way in here...whose right...by the way...do we have to wear a members only jacket in here to chat...??

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It will move to Dak and Coop and the bantering about will continue. Seems like this is the new way in here...whose right...by the way...do we have to wear a members only jacket in here to chat...??
I've noticed that as well. Also the name calling and insults seem to have ratcheted up as well.

I really don't have strong enough opinions to get into an argument about with this team or the game. Hell, I don't even like the team as much as I used to or the game and all of this money talk and amateur cap management has worn me out. However, I do not recall an offseason like this one either.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
I've noticed that as well. Also the name calling and insults seem to have ratcheted up as well.

I really don't have strong enough opinions to get into an argument about with this team or the game. Hell, I don't even like the team as much as I used to or the game and all of this money talk and amateur cap management has worn me out. However, I do not recall an offseason like this one either.
I hear still ya. Still a huge fan and just want them to win. Been way to long. Maybe the members only jacket zone isn't a bad place after all.