Gameday forecast: Wind and Rain

slick325

Reaction score
I was hoping for clear weather and in the 40's. But, regardless of the rain and wind, Dallas needs to play sound turnover free football and find a way to win this road game.

I'm sure the pundits will move the goal post if Dallas wins. "The Bills are .500 and are barely in the playoff race." Blah, blah, blah. It would still be a good win on the road against a talented football team. Let's get a win on Sunday, folks!

erod

Reaction score
Bills are playing well lately and they are fighting for their playoff lives.

Going to be a battle.

This game will be decided by quarterback play in those conditions.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The weather will be similar to the opening game against the Giants. So when Dak has subpar numbers he will get crucified like he did opening night because of the two dropped touchdowns.

Plankton

Reaction score
The wind is the biggest concern when playing in Buffalo. The stadium bowl is set below the ground level, and the wind cuts through and across the field like a knife. I don't think that the rain is supposed to be particularly heavy - just steady. Winning the line of scrimmage and limiting Allen's scrambling will be key in this game.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Short passing game and run game. Dak will need to make plays to convert 3rd downs with his feet. Allen will do this for sure as he is an excellent runner. Dak just need to keep drives alive on 3rd downs in this weather.