Gameday forecast: Wind and Rain

Blackspider214

Reaction score
yup. He is the media's darling. Its taboo to be critical of him. Same way with Philly really. But Dak is always in the bullseye. If we lose it will be every sports outlet reading Dak/the teams eulogy. "State of the Cowboys."
Agreed. I'm not sure what Josh Allen ever accomplished to get the pass he got. Probably he was drafted high out the gate and the media was already in love with him from the start. While he does produce a lot of TDs, he is also a turnover machine and makes so many terrible decisions. His most popular game is a loss against KC in the playoffs. Yes, he's reached the AFC championship game once but his defense got him a 100yd pick 6 in that game and held Baltimore to 3 whole points. He wasn't asked to do anything in that game.

And let's not forget the Cincy playoff game at home last season. Got absolutely destroyed.

stiletto

Reaction score
They played pretty well against the NY Giants in similar weather there in NY. I remember that game being a mess weather wise. Although it was the Giants... hopefully they play with the same energy. They can win if they do.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I live in the DFW are, so really huge area. Many times it says 80% chance of rain. And around my area, I got a few light rain or drizzle for 10 or 15 minutes, many times nothing at all.

So 86% chance of rain means coverage area, not time wise. Could be not much happens around the stadium.

However, I hope they bring the correct cleats this time. As I belief Buffalo is natural grass? Not sure.

shabazz

Reaction score
If Dak struggles in this weather, he'll be crucified.

If Josh Allen struggles in this weather, he'll be given a pass... just like after he ate **** vs the Bengals AT HOME in the playoffs.

Guaranteed.
Dak may struggle more because he relies more on his passing.

Allen uses his legs along more than Dak and has a more powerful arm so advantage , Allen

I have no problem with a dink and dunk approach for the cowboys in this situation..... who cares what the media says afterwards?

The better coach and scheme may be more important than the quarterbacks in this game.

But if the weather turns out to be good, i'll take Dak over Allen this Sunday

baltcowboy

Reaction score
That's what I was thinking.

I remember it being 70 and raining, but unsure of the wind.

At least the Bills also play on turf.
The wind is supposed to decrease as it rain come in . I saw 9mph at game time with steady rain.

erod

Reaction score
Buffalo has lost 3 of their last 5. They have been pretty meh all year. It will definitely be a tough game as NFL road games are tough and we seem to struggle on the road.
They've played better as of late though. Allen is getting back to form.

They'll be more than ready. We'd better be, too.

lopey

Reaction score
It will be impossible for Aubrey to hit from 60 yards this week I am guessing. We need a running game in this kind of weather.
Yes and short over the middle passing game. D needs to win this one

erod

Reaction score
They played pretty well against the NY Giants in similar weather there in NY. I remember that game being a mess weather wise. Although it was the Giants... hopefully they play with the same energy. They can win if they do.
But that was a mid-tier Mountain West team.

erod

Reaction score
It will be decided by who runs well and who defends the run. If it was just qb play I'd be thrilled cause Dak has been far better than Josh Allen.
Allen has looked more like himself lately, and he's a much better runner than Dak.

The QB who can convert 3rd downs will win.

Plankton

Reaction score
I live in the DFW are, so really huge area. Many times it says 80% chance of rain. And around my area, I got a few light rain or drizzle for 10 or 15 minutes, many times nothing at all.

So 86% chance of rain means coverage area, not time wise. Could be not much happens around the stadium.

However, I hope they bring the correct cleats this time. As I belief Buffalo is natural grass? Not sure.
Stadium is turf, not grass.

bigE79

Reaction score
If we want to go far,we have to win on the road,this game is a good start,imo Allen is going to be a pita with how well he runs..this will be a good test for the run defense.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys will beat down on the Bills.
That's the bottom line.

giphy.gif