Gameday menu!

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You know imma have the henny on smash. But gotta talk to the wife and see what she will cook up.
What the hell happened to Courvoisier Cognac. It tastes like acid. My wife drinks at now and then the Hennessy. I actually can't drink because of medicine I take. A beer now and then but I miss the cognac

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
What the hell happened to Courvoisier Cognac. It tastes like acid. My wife drinks at now and then the Hennessy. I actually can't drink because of medicine I take. A beer now and then but I miss the cognac
It's still out there but i prefer henny or remy. But if that is not available i will drink courvoisier

Beaker42

Reaction score
Taking my daughter to school today. Moving her in, but I'm taking my own vehicle carrying her TV, fridge and hanging egg chair. I should be home in time for the game. Picking up a mushroom swiss Whataburger!!! @aria likes it In N Out.........ahem, burgers!! What's on your plate? Go Cowboys and Salud!!!!
I hate all you bostitches who can get Whatsburger! I’m stuck in the Land of Lincoln and can’t get any!!!

Help a brotha out.

:angry::thumbup:

CB61

Reaction score
I just missed a 60 in Vizio TV on clearance with Chromecast all the bells and whistles for $169 last week I was eyeing at for 3 weeks and then someone bought it out from under me! Damn people

CB61

Reaction score
I just missed a 60 in Vizio TV on clearance with Chromecast all the bells and whistles for $169 last week I was eyeing at for 3 weeks and then someone bought it out from under me! Damn people
On the flip side my wife is very happy

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Texas T-bone steaks, steak fries, barbequed beans, coleslaw and homemade biscuits with or without gravy. Apple or cherry pie for dessert.

To drink we have Shiner Bock on ice or ice tea for the sober folks. ;) Invite starting at noon. Poker starts at 2 pm, ends at kickoff(6 pm).

Qcard

Reaction score
Taking my daughter to school today. Moving her in, but I'm taking my own vehicle carrying her TV, fridge and hanging egg chair. I should be home in time for the game. Picking up a mushroom swiss Whataburger!!! @aria likes it In N Out.........ahem, burgers!! What's on your plate? Go Cowboys and Salud!!!!
Awesome Post sir and congratulations on your Daughter!!

aria

Reaction score
I’m at work today and I normally bring my own food so it’s pre cooked tasty egg white fold overs for lunch and dinner. Basically a 20 egg white omelette with nothing in it. Yummmmmm.

reddyuta

Reaction score
which one did you try?i have tried the VSOP and its really good and still use the VS for my cocktails.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
About game time, we'll be bellying up to an oyster bar and, hopefully, toasting with bubbles... who would have thought Denver had a good oyster bar?

By the way, @Ranching, congratulations on your daughter starting university. Our daughter finished school a few years ago and I can still remember the day I took her to Texas State University (can't remember when they changed their name from Southwest Texas State). Salud!!